Multiplayer issues

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Winti10

Multiplayer issues

Post by Winti10 »

Does anyone tried to load multiplayer savegames? We saved the game just before the end of turn3 (the save file name ending with 3.56). In the other day when we tried to load it several times (tried both of us to host and load) we got to the right setup of units but each player had CAP and AP for all unit at maximum level (also the log said turn 3 started) Does it means mp games only can be saved at beginning of the turn?

Another interesting thing: we tried to use set game rules (no variable AP, random quality) unfortunately my opponent forgot to set this before he hosted, so we restarted the game to host by me having the right options. This does not worked: even when I hosted we get his settings of rules. Trying more than once and checking/setting the rules does not helped except after both of us restarted the game.
ericbabe

RE: Multiplayer issues

Post by ericbabe »

Last time I tested multiplayer saves from the middle of a turn they seemed to be working, but I'll double-check. Reloading a game will not change the game options for that game; the options are set for a game when the game starts.

Return to “Tech Support”