Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2.0.329F Patch Notification?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> 2.0.329F Patch Notification? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/13/2012 3:49:05 AM   
solops

How can I tell if the latest 2.0.329F patch has installed correctly? The Readme still shows an old version ("E" I think) when accessed from the game menu, although the 2.0.329F readme is present in the game directory. The current version number is not displayed in the game anywhere that I can find. All of the game's executable files still show dates that precede the patch, even though work was apparently done on them (?).

Anyway, how can I tell if the game updated correctly?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it. - Judge Learned Hand
Post #: 1
RE: 2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/13/2012 8:10:05 AM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: solops

How can I tell if the latest 2.0.329F patch has installed correctly? The Readme still shows an old version ("E" I think) when accessed from the game menu, although the 2.0.329F readme is present in the game directory. The current version number is not displayed in the game anywhere that I can find. All of the game's executable files still show dates that precede the patch, even though work was apparently done on them (?).

Anyway, how can I tell if the game updated correctly?

It sounds like you have the patch applied if you check the readme.rtf or the what's new pdf file. It looks like the readme.txt file might not have gotten updated to the latest version.

The current version is displayed on the tank in the main game screen, but it only shows the main version number, not the letter version (329 in this case).

Thanks
rick

(in reply to solops)
Post #: 2
RE: 2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/13/2012 10:30:35 PM   
KEYSTONE07950

You have to go to c: / matrix games / pc ostfront / read me.  The read me file shows the f version.

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 3
RE: 2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/22/2012 6:11:33 PM   
Hexagon

I have the same problem but in readme file appear the E version again.

I download the patch 4 days ago "PanzerCommandOstfront-UpdateComp-Build329f.exe" i think that is a bug in the patch description.

(in reply to KEYSTONE07950)
Post #: 4
RE: 2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/22/2012 8:13:20 PM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hexagon

I have the same problem but in readme file appear the E version again.

I download the patch 4 days ago "PanzerCommandOstfront-UpdateComp-Build329f.exe" i think that is a bug in the patch description.

you can check the Panzer Command Ostfront folder and look at the whatsnew.pdf or the readme.rtf both of those should show the correct patch number. The readme.txt file was missed by the patch.

Thanks
Rick

(in reply to Hexagon)
Post #: 5
RE: 2.0.329F Patch Notification? - 7/23/2012 11:46:08 AM   
Hexagon

Thanks for the reply, yes, in PDF appear the correct version.

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> 2.0.329F Patch Notification? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI