Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't find sub-directory for 'Alliedplanes' or 'JapPlanes' anywhere !

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Can't find sub-directory for 'Alliedplanes' or 'JapPlanes' anywhere ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't find sub-directory for 'Alliedplanes' or 'JapPlan... - 7/11/2012 8:20:16 PM   
ross119

Hi there,

I'm trying to modify some plane bmp's ( lots to be precise), for my War in the Pacific game( struggle against Japan), and have read the Art modding guide in the Admirals edition ( which I also have both copies are on CDROM), which tells the player that the subdirectories can be found under the ART dir, named Alliedplanes and JapPlanes. I have looked and used the windows XP search tool but cannot find these anywhere! I have also re-installed the game on a different drive just to be doubly sure but still no trace! please help.

The game runs perfectly and I am currently trying to create a hypothetical scenario, hence the mods/new art work I want to include, but obviosly can't without these images etc.

My game has the latest patch, ver. 1.806 and the editor ver. 6.0

Kind regards,

Post #: 1
RE: Can't find sub-directory for 'Alliedplanes' or 'Jap... - 7/14/2012 4:03:01 PM   
BPRE

Hi,

The only files I can find with plane art are located directly under the ART directory and called A_PlaneSide.bmp and J_PlaneSide.bmp.

/BPRE

(in reply to ross119)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Can't find sub-directory for 'Alliedplanes' or 'JapPlanes' anywhere ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI