Great site for WW2 photos

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

parusski

Great site for WW2 photos

Post by parusski »

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but there are hundreds, maybe BILLIONS of photos on this site that I have never seen before. Just follow the different links to your hearts desire.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/?g2_page=3
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Josh

RE: Great site for WW2 photos

Post by Josh »

Yeah it's been one of my classic WWII bookmarks for a long time.
Maybe it's time for another "favorite WWI-II bookmarks" topic as the old ones are long gone now... disappeared in the matrix vaults.
radic202

Post by radic202 »

My Father asked me to say a huge Thanks to the OP here as the link to that site was awesome for him. I sent it to him the other day. He was able to follow some of the links and find his Father's (my grandfather) Canadian Regiment during WW2 and found some pics plus a bonus one of the men listed on the pic was actually written in my Grandfathers little journal about him owing some cigarette money.

Again OP from my Dad (Canadian Retired 2 Star General but not a Vet from the big wars) says thanks and I say thanks for making his day!
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
JKLcvbf

Post by JKLcvbf »

yep,it's a great site!Thanks for sharing with us!

Return to “General Discussion”