GTPG Campaign

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

David Hansen

GTPG Campaign

Post by David Hansen »

Thinking about buying the game. The GTPG mod with 70 scenerios looks great...how playable and challenging is it?

TXS
planner 3

RE: GTPG Campaign

Post by planner 3 »

David I personally find it challenging, its basically payable from the German side at this time (GTCP). There are 4 levels which are playable, each one harder than the other and a bonus (Manstein) version which I understand is available with the cheat code. I have all the latest mods and I'm definitely looking forward to the AFRIKA mod due out soon. If you liked any PG series you shoild enjoy this. By the way there is a demo version available at Slitherinw and even possibly here also.
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

The full version is available at the downloadlinks provided in the first window of the GTPG thread.
David can always post a msg in the thread or send a pm if he requires any help or assistance.
Cheers.
David Hansen

Post by David Hansen »

nikvdd- Are there any graphics mods that are compatible with your work?

Are there any other mods (sounds,etc) you could suggest that are also compatible that would enhance the GTPG campaign?

TXS
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

You've the SS-GTPG whcih brings new graphics and new sounds.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=32548
David Hansen

Post by David Hansen »

VPaulus-

I have d/l both the SS-GTPG v1.0 mod and the patch successfully.

Instructions are to extract inside the GME mods folder...what is GME? Sorry for the dumb question!

TXS for all your assistance.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

David Hansen

Post by David Hansen »

VPaulus- I've d/l and installed the GME program.

I followed all the instructions and the GME program shows the SS-GTPGv1.0 has been successfully recognized...the mod was "enabled'/activated by the program and moved from the left side to the right side of the screen.

I checked the mods folder within the Panzer Corps file and it shows the file folder for the SS-GTPGv1.0 mod AND the latest patch for this mod.

When I launch PC (v1.05) and choose new game, there is nothing on the campaign screen that says "more campaigns". Only the 5 stock campaigns appear to choose from.

What am I missing?

TXS
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: David Hansen

VPaulus- I've d/l and installed the GME program.

I followed all the instructions and the GME program shows the SS-GTPGv1.0 has been successfully recognized...the mod was "enabled'/activated by the program and moved from the left side to the right side of the screen.

I checked the mods folder within the Panzer Corps file and it shows the file folder for the SS-GTPGv1.0 mod AND the latest patch for this mod.

When I launch PC (v1.05) and choose new game, there is nothing on the campaign screen that says "more campaigns". Only the 5 stock campaigns appear to choose from.

What am I missing?

TXS

After loading the game, this is the screen you see when you chose a new game:

If you do not see the more campaign folder (encircled in black), then you should update the game to v1.05.
David Hansen

Post by David Hansen »

FIXED-had the mod installed in the wrong directory.

Thanks to all for the help.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

I noticed that some equipment (like Bf-109E and PzIII) can be already purchased in 1936, while historically they only appeared in 1939. Also it seems to be impossible to replace units in the Spanish scenario.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

Yes i know. The reason of this discrepancy is that i didn't want to touch the equipment file for this version of the mod.
The replacing of units should work since the second scenario.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

hi nik,

in the gtpg campaign number 1 from 1939 the last scenario to get a dv u need to invade the two airstrips in england correct? I did get a mod victory so I guess I will start with new units?
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Has anyone won the first campaign in the pack 2 the invasion of england southern part?
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

hi nik,

in the gtpg campaign number 1 from 1939 the last scenario to get a dv u need to invade the two airstrips in england correct? I did get a mod victory so I guess I will start with new units?

Which version are you actually playing?

It is better to post in my GTPG thread on matrix or slitherine for a faster response (i get notifications of those).
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Isn't this the matrix thread for your mod? I was playing the game and went to Malta and that scenario was impossible for me, I then played Gibraltar again and went to Yugoslavia.

I think I am playing the latest version, does it tell you anywhere what version I am running?
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

That's probably v1.00 or v1.05. The demo for v2.0 is available on the slitherine forum (no more Malta nor England40). I'm not around from tomorrow until 12th of October.
This thread was actually started by David.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”