Update status?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

solops

Update status?

Post by solops »

What news on an update? V1.7.0.15 has far too many crashes. This game clearly needs one before an expansion comes out.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
Javaslinger

RE: Update status?

Post by Javaslinger »

would be great to have some sign of life from the dev's...
Chet Guiles

Post by Chet Guiles »

I have had no crashes with 1.7.0.15 beta. Maybe it's partly the config of the PC systems we use? Or maybe I just haven't yet done the things that trigger a crash. In general I have had good luck with DW in terms of unexpected crashes right from the beginning. If anything crash-proofing seems to have improved with newer releases and betas.
Javaslinger

Post by Javaslinger »

Unfortunately, the 1.7.0.15 is no longer available in the members area so I'm stuck with 1.7.0.6....
Bebop Cola

Post by Bebop Cola »

I've had no crashes either. I've seen one error thrown when using the editor on a planet with a high development rating, but nothing game-breaking.
elliotg

Post by elliotg »

Hi solops

There is another patch coming out soon (1.7.0.16) which should address any remaining crashes.

Thanks
Elliot

Return to “Tech Support”