Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tutorial suggestions - naval transport

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tutorial suggestions - naval transport Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tutorial suggestions - naval transport - 7/1/2012 3:03:56 PM   
DarkFib3r

While the tutorials were helpful, I am surprised that naval transport was not included in any of them. I would suggest that the movement tutorial also include a section on naval transport; that way, a player who completes all the tutorials can have a better chance of playing the game without first having to read all of the rules (naval transport is close to the end of the primary rules, so it is a long discovery). Naval transport is an important part of this game and should be introduced to new players early.

Just my two cents!

Cheers,
Jason

< Message edited by DarkFib3r -- 7/1/2012 4:56:15 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Tutorial suggestions - naval transport - 7/2/2012 9:36:02 PM   
mercenarius

Hi Jason!

quote:

I would suggest that the movement tutorial also include a section on naval transport...

That is a good suggestion. I will have to check with Matrix Games to see when it would be feasible to release a patch. But this is a good idea.

James Warshawsky
Forced March Games, LLC

(in reply to DarkFib3r)
Post #: 2
RE: Tutorial suggestions - naval transport - 8/9/2012 1:26:09 AM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: mercenarius

Hi Jason!

quote:

I would suggest that the movement tutorial also include a section on naval transport...

That is a good suggestion. I will have to check with Matrix Games to see when it would be feasible to release a patch. But this is a good idea.

Indeed. A very good suggestion.

Belli dura despicio

(in reply to mercenarius)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tutorial suggestions - naval transport Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI