Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Landing at an enemy port.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> The War Room >> Landing at an enemy port. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Landing at an enemy port. - 6/28/2012 11:14:03 AM   
PUBAR

I am playing a campaign game of Warsaw to Paris. Operation Seelowe has just started: on "S" day the port of Folkestone was captured.(undefended). On S DAY & S+1 & S+2 I have had to pay the penalty under rule 17.6.8. "IF NOT LANDING AT A FRIENDLY PORT YOUR TROOPS GET 50% PENALTY IN ACTION POINTS AND READINESS"
What I don't understand is, why I have to pay the penalty on S+1 & S+2? I can find nothing that indicates a time scale for when the port becomes friendly, or if you have fought for it, any delay that ensues due to battle. I am assuming that if you have forces in it, then you control it, any forces landing should not have to pay any penalty???
Would somebody please help me with this, as Berlin is asking me what the hold up is!!!!!
PUBAR
Post #: 1
RE: Landing at an enemy port. - 6/29/2012 10:39:27 AM   
Vic

Basically no troops does not mean no hassle. Its an enemy port without friendly personnel and the highly improvised German barge fleet will still have a lot of trouble disembarking and organising and taking over the hex as well.

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to PUBAR)
Post #: 2
RE: Landing at an enemy port. - 6/29/2012 11:17:54 AM   
PUBAR

Vic
Many thanks for explanation, Berlin now understands!!!
Kind Regards
Pubar

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> The War Room >> Landing at an enemy port. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI