question

Achtung Panzer:Operation Star is an Eastern Front wargame with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasize the scope of WWII tank combat. The gameplay is a remarkably realistic turn-based and real-time operational/tactical hybrid wargame that continues the series begun by the acclaimed Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
budd

question

Post by budd »

Has anyone seen or knows if troops will toss grenades at tanks if there in buildings? Had a couple of tanks roll through town and my guys could of reached out and touched them, but no one threw any grenades. I zoomed in real close, the damn tank practically rubbed the house. Thought it was going to crush the house and my troops with it, took out the fence out front though.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
icebox

RE: question

Post by icebox »

Yea, today i had german troops (set to hold fire) tossing grenades from buildings at russian tanks.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

I have as well, but the Germans seem to have far fewer AT grenades than the Sovs. Also, were your infantry on 100% ammo? They might have used up their grenades in a previous engagement...
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2
wodin

Post by wodin »

Ammo is the bade of my life in APOS. Many times I have units with no ammo left being dragged into a battle.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Ammo is the bade of my life in APOS. Many times I have units with no ammo left being dragged into a battle.

As in real life, sir :)

I too hate when that happens though. Very painful.
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2

Return to “Achtung Panzer Operation Star”