Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sealion Bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion Bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sealion Bug? - 6/20/2012 3:56:08 AM   
WilliePete

With Case Blue's release coming hopefully soon, I have become interested in DC again. I decided to give Sealion a try since I have yet to play it.

I might be misunderstanding something here, but it in the manual under section 17.6.3 - Intercept Level, it states that "Normally(intercept level) starts at 10. With German air superiority variant in effect, however, it starts at 5." The German air superiority variant is not listed among the other nine Sealion variants in the manual though. It's also not an option in game. I don't know if this changes during campaign play or not, nevertheless it still is not listed as a variant option in the manual.

Is this a legit bug or am I missing something?

< Message edited by WilliePete -- 6/20/2012 4:03:56 AM >

- They That Sow The Wind, Shall Reap The Whirlwind -
Post #: 1
RE: Sealion Bug? - 6/20/2012 4:30:10 PM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: WilliePete

With Case Blue's release coming hopefully soon, I have become interested in DC again. I decided to give Sealion a try since I have yet to play it.

I might be misunderstanding something here, but it in the manual under section 17.6.3 - Intercept Level, it states that "Normally(intercept level) starts at 10. With German air superiority variant in effect, however, it starts at 5." The German air superiority variant is not listed among the other nine Sealion variants in the manual though. It's also not an option in game. I don't know if this changes during campaign play or not, nevertheless it still is not listed as a variant option in the manual.

Is this a legit bug or am I missing something?

If you arrive at Sealion playing the campaign game you could have played the air superiority card in the campaign room.

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to WilliePete)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion Bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI