I've found using the xml's to be more hassle than help. Not bashing, just saying that it is easier for me to deal with the in game editor.
If you use an xml program to edit the first line equipment, it will revert if you open the scenario in the editor afterwards.
Two ways to work with the first line equipment -
1. Increase or reduce the first line on hand. For example, if you want Pz V's to be the first line but at 59/59 they are second, make them 70/59 (or whatever works). Or, if 234/1's are the first line at 16/16 but you don't want them to be the first line, make them 8/16 (or whatever works) and throw the other 8 into the on hand replacement pool.
2. Make a second unit. For example, first unit has 45/45 Pz VI's and 0/45 Pz VIb's. Second unit has 45/45 Pz VIb's and 0/45 Pz VI's. Add an event for the first unit being destroyed, the second unit will enter.
Neither of those options were how it was done with the test scenarios I have. They clearly show in the editor that the equipment in the units have different organization. Apart from that, they are identical scenarios. I will find them and upload them for inspection. Probably tomorrow if I have the time.
Ok. Edited. I have found the scenarios more easily than I thought. God, I am well organized.
There are two scenarios for your inspection...
This is the first...
< Message edited by shunwick -- 6/17/2012 10:25:58 PM >
I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...