Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Reminder to Backup!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> A Reminder to Backup! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Reminder to Backup! - 6/17/2012 1:29:29 AM   
dwg

I just went to load my personal scenario into the editor, only to get 'EOF Error' and a complete blank as far as data goes.

Fortunately I had a recent backup I was able to revert to and all I've lost is some minor tweaks to devices which I can reproduce easily enough, but if I hadn't had a recent backup....

(This is somewhere that dumping the files out to excel with WITPExtract provides an added layer of security by keeping the data in an entirely separate format, if I hadn't had a backup, the excel files would have been another way to recreate the data).
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> A Reminder to Backup! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI