Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Cant play this game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Cant play this game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cant play this game - 6/14/2012 11:57:05 AM   
Zecke

I am playing the game at easy AI, and the soviets build more than 70 units per turn i am in turn 5 and is impossible to play, also the AI does not show me the partisans units, (even if i push ctrl 0) any idea about why is this happening,, ¿why the AI is cheating me?

also i am playing in two different computers and the same results, the AI is crazy building more than 70 units per turn in easy difficulty

i have upgrade at 1.06.06, and read lost of AARs and when i see the archive pictures i dont see the units soviets like in my games, in the AARs there are a few soviet units

Any help will be great because i cant really play this game building the AI more than 70 units per turn in EASY difficulty

< Message edited by Zecke -- 6/14/2012 11:58:28 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Cant play this game - 6/16/2012 4:23:41 AM   
fbs

If you're playing the Grand Scenario 41-45, notice that the Soviets have a lot of scheduled reinforcements in the first turns. Remember that in 1941 the Red Army was the biggest army in the world, and had a lot of reserves.

On the other hand, also notice that for several turns the Soviet's attack value for entire divisions is 1 or 2, and many of those 1 are really like 0.1 or 0.2. A typical soviet Army has 4 to 6 divisions, and after you spank it for a turn or two the whole army will have no residual strength left; if you encircle 30 divisions, they won't be able to do anything as they drop to less than 0.1 strength in a turn, and can barely move too.

Trust me, for many turns the only thing a soviet division can do is run and live or stand and (rather easily) die.

(in reply to Zecke)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Cant play this game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI