Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Corruption questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Corruption questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Corruption questions - 6/12/2012 9:47:10 PM   
Chris21wen

Is there a way to list corruption on planets?

My current government is Way of the Ancients will a regional capital have any affect?

What is the range of a regional capital?
Post #: 1
RE: Corruption questions - 6/12/2012 10:14:40 PM   
Bebop Cola

1. Corruption should be listed on each planet's info card at the bottom left of the screen when the planet is selected. It should be in with the tax information.

2. I see no reason why the government type would prevent the function of regional capitals aside from possibly making them unnecessary. Considering that the point of the regional capital is to reduce or eliminate corruption, they would only become unnecessary if Way of the Ancients eliminated corruption entirely, which I didn't think it did.

3. It doesn't seem to me like the regional capitals have much of a range, if any at all. They seem to completely eliminate corruption for the planet on which they're built, but in my experience nearby systems(even in the same sector) don't appear to experience a benefit. Considering that you can only build a total of three regional capitals it makes them somewhat useless for a large empire in my opinion.

That said, in my experience corruption only appears to have an effect on income, and I've never really had much of a problem with income at the point in the game where my empire size and/or population levels start producing a lot of corruption. For the most part, I just ignore corruption.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 2
RE: Corruption questions - 6/12/2012 10:54:07 PM   
Chris21wen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bebop Cola

1. Corruption should be listed on each planet's info card at the bottom left of the screen when the planet is selected. It should be in with the tax information.

Yes I got that. What I want is a list, highest to least that sort of thing. It's very laborious to step through each planet.

(in reply to Bebop Cola)
Post #: 3
RE: Corruption questions - 6/12/2012 11:07:44 PM   
Bebop Cola

Ah, yes. That could be a handy.

Unfortunately, I'm unaware of any menu or interface that lists it.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Corruption questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI