Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Editor question from newbie

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Editor question from newbie Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editor question from newbie - 6/11/2012 3:50:24 PM   
Tom_Kirk1980

Hi all,

I've just got a copy of ATG and am looking forward to getting to grips with the editor using the scenario design guides on the community site (simple scenario design lessons 101 and 102).

One quick question, however: Having scanned both the guides and the editor itself, the editor seems slightly different to that used in the original lessons. I am presuming that this is because the editor has been updated since the Gold version of AT was released. Is this correct, and can anyone tell me if the community guides are still basically compatible with the editor as it stands?

For info, my current edition of ATG is fully up to date.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Editor question from newbie - 6/11/2012 7:40:50 PM   
ernieschwitz

Yes, the editor changed alittle (and some places alot) from AT:WW2 to ATG. It´s still basically the same editor though. I had no trouble adapting from the old one to the new one, despite no new guides being made.

(in reply to Tom_Kirk1980)
Post #: 2
RE: Editor question from newbie - 6/14/2012 4:55:29 PM   
Tom_Kirk1980

OK, thanks very much indeed for confirming. The section where you create peoples looked a bit different at first glance, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Looking forward to having a first crack at it this weekend.

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Editor question from newbie Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI