Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 9:54:56 PM   
artofwar85

Field Marshal von Truppentrippen who flew biplanes in "The Great War" has tasked you with securing airfields and nearby objectives in order to facilitate future operations in this part of France he thinks this is key to winning the war.

This hypothetical scenario is designed to allow you to win it using different strategies meaning it is not linear. You have 5 units of fallschirmjager (paratroops) that can be used to assist your advance or secure behind the lines objectives that you have determined are important. You have some airunits however the airfields in this part of France are not to close depending on your strategy for taking the map. There is a river to cross which has a bridge but you have a bridging unit too so you could secure the bridge and cross there or cross anywhere you like. At the start of the scenario you have 2 empty slots to get more units; however, the amount of prestige you have is minimal though each turn you get some - so you must decide between saving prestige to get a unit(s) or using it to repenish losses the necessity of which will be determined by how hap hazardly you move around the map. One last thing the time - number of turns you have to complete your mission - is relativelly ample so it is not necessary to charge ahead forget the flanks so to speak this I think helps to keep it from being so "linear" among other things. However there is a war on.

Your Kampfgruppe:

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:04:09 PM   
artofwar85

Hang on I got to zip the file I got it in .rar format brb

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 2
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:07:28 PM   
artofwar85

First gonna post some more screenshots and stuff ... sorry chief ok champ ..

Here is your Kampfgruppe when moving the cool camo tracked vehilces are your infantry whereas your grey tracked are your arty and bridge unit ...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 3
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:08:57 PM   
artofwar85

5 units para

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 4
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:10:03 PM   
artofwar85

Your Air Assets

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 5
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:12:16 PM   
artofwar85

Strategic Map

sorry it won't let me do all this in one thread .. only 1 pic a post ..

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 6
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:13:56 PM   
artofwar85

Highlighted area on strategic map having no units is the location of your para units

here is the bridge over the river ..

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 7
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:17:24 PM   
artofwar85

Ok here is the scenario its just a small thing sorry didn't put it up top if your interested

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 8
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:24:38 PM   
artofwar85

Click on Attachmentt then click on blue file name get win rar here if you need to unzip this

http://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

Of course make sure you unzip it into your my documents area that has the folder Scenario in it ..

see this .pdf if you need help in how to access your custom scenarios

Many thanks to the creator of this .pdf

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 9
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:37:30 PM   
artofwar85

Read this only if you want hints so to speak its also worth reading perhaps after you have played it to give you some replayability ..

1. Consider giving any para units that may survive a transport truck (only 50 prestige cost) so that they can move more quickly around the map.

2. Should have mentioned this before but I play on the Colonel level this scenario was made at that level. So who knows how this may affect you .. may find it to easy or something.

3. maybe use paras on same side of river your units are or where you cross at with bridging unit or split them up or fly them to Berlin.

4. you can take the rear 2 primary objectives first if you want you should have enough turns to still get a win.

5. Generate a loss and check out the message .. lmao

here is another non primary objective screen shot... whoopdi do right ??

Attachment (1)

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 10
RE: Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 - 6/10/2012 10:51:19 PM   
artofwar85

Can't figure out how to edit a previously posted forum thing but anyway its best played as German player thats how it was designed

You have like about 23 units and 2 empty slots

and there are like 24 turns

has been playtested extensivelly but I play on Colonel level so this may affect your enjoyment ..

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Custom Scenario France June 5th 1940 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI