Beta Tester Recruitment Question

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

WilliePete

Beta Tester Recruitment Question

Post by WilliePete »

Vic, anyone, please let us know if this is already happening or not. I'm interested, but haven't heard anything since I signed up two weeks ago... I'm pretty excited about the game and would love to add my input. Thanks!
- They That Sow The Wind, Shall Reap The Whirlwind -
Vic

RE: Beta Tester Recruitment Question

Post by Vic »

Hi Willie,

If you haven't heared anything back you were probably not picked by Matrix/Slitherine.
Sorry. There was only limited number of slots available.

However release is getting close.

Kind regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
WilliePete

Post by WilliePete »

I appreciate the reply, Vic! No problem, but I have to admit I feel like a kid again anticpitaing this awsome game. Good clean fun! Can you at least post some new screenies for the fans? Love to see some screens of the German/Soviet armor art.
WilliePete

Post by WilliePete »

ORIGINAL: Vic

Hi Willie,

If you haven't heared anything back you were probably not picked by Matrix/Slitherine.
Sorry. There was only limited number of slots available.

However release is getting close.

Kind regards,
Vic

Vic, it's hard to believe but it's already been over a month since Ian posted about beta testers. At the risk of being annoying - sorry, I'm just a loyal fan after all ;) , is Case Blue close to release? I'm very anxious to get my hands on this game and the waiting is killing me! The anniversary of Case Blue is coming up next week on June 28th!

By the way, will the game editor ship with Case Blue or will it be patched in at a later date? Also, will the editor focus just on making new maps/games for the Case Blue time period or will we be able to create a game for the west front, ect.?

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”