Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Integrating new expansion sets into the old game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Integrating new expansion sets into the old game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Integrating new expansion sets into the old game - 6/5/2012 9:33:07 PM   
jeanfc

Hello,

I have a question about the various expansion packs and how they fit in the original campaigns. I haven’t started any campaigns, but just a few scenarios to familiarize myself with the game - I was a big fan of the original Panzer/Allied General and still have it. My question is: in the original version there seems to be one mission to invade Poland, but in the various expansion packs (Panzer Corps 1939) there seems to be several added scenarios that involve the invasion of Poland (for example)… How are these integrated in the campaigns? Are these new missions stand-along scenarios, or are they somehow added to the campaign mission roster?

I am a bit confused as to how all of these expansion packs fit in the original game. Is it possible to download everything at once, start the campaign in 1939, and then seamlessly go through every mission from the expansion packs depending on the choices I make? Also, are graphic, AI or other improvements added to the original game when I download an expansion pack that has such improvements?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Integrating new expansion sets into the old game - 6/6/2012 1:14:55 PM   
VPaulus

Hi.
I think when you say extra expansions you're referring to the DLC Grand Campaign which has so far 5 campaigns; starting from 39' and ending in East 45'.
Those DLCs wuill not be integrated to the Panzer Corps original campaign. It's another campaign with a lot more scenarios than the original. Also it follows a path more close to the historical events. You don't invade US for example, like you can do it with the original Panzer Corps campaign.

If for extra expansions you're referring to the custom packs made by modders, they also don't integrate with the Panzer Corps original campaign. They have their own set of scenarios, sometimes bringing new graphics and sounds to the game.

(in reply to jeanfc)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Integrating new expansion sets into the old game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI