Matrix Games Forums

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Question for the Powers that be

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A Question for the Powers that be Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Question for the Powers that be - 6/3/2012 11:59:14 PM   
Ratzki

I will be ordering this game as soon as i get back from work in a few days and can't wait to see how it plays. As for my question, what kind of time table are you looking at for future releases in this series and is there plans to include new units/counters here and there in between releases?
Post #: 1
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/4/2012 3:22:11 AM   
ericbabe

The rate at which we can work on sequels and DLC depends on how well COH is being received by the gaming community, which is a euphemism for "how much money we are making."

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 2
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/4/2012 5:15:17 AM   
AZ Gung Ho

Well you've got mine - so hurry up with the Pacific War add on already!!!

"In Arduis Fidelis"
Louie Marsh

Books:
Once A Raider… http://tinyurl.com/89mfnnk
Getting Real - http://tinyurl.com/7zhcjlq
Websites:
www.marshianchronicles.com
www.usmcraiders.com

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/4/2012 5:27:53 PM   
JFalk68

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

The rate at which we can work on sequels and DLC depends on how well COH is being received by the gaming community, which is a euphemism for "how much money we are making."

Hi Eric, maybe this is a bad idea but people seem to use Kickstarter for everything nowadays. If you guys started a Kickstarter page to get expansions out sooner vs later I would definitely throw some green your way.

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 4
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/4/2012 5:56:04 PM   
ericbabe

quote:

ORIGINAL: AZ Gung Ho
Well you've got mine - so hurry up with the Pacific War add on already!!!

Thanks for your support!

We're not a big company and we don't have big ad budgets, so any help we can get from fans of the game is definitely appreciated. Word of mouth may make the difference between whether "Conflict of Heroes" sees many sequels and expansion packs or not.

(in reply to AZ Gung Ho)
Post #: 5
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/4/2012 5:56:44 PM   
ericbabe

quote:

ORIGINAL: JFalk68
Hi Eric, maybe this is a bad idea but people seem to use Kickstarter for everything nowadays. If you guys started a Kickstarter page to get expansions out sooner vs later I would definitely throw some green your way.

You're like the tenth person to recommend this to me, so there must be something to this recommendation I'll talk to Matrix and see what they think.

(in reply to JFalk68)
Post #: 6
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/8/2012 5:39:52 PM   
balto

I am on Matrix almost everyday so I knew about CoH but I never really read the threads except for the first one or two AARs. I see Eric all over this site and I now see Western Civ developed this.., SOLD!

PS - I wish there was an AAR on the GROUPING thing. If I figure it out in the next few days, heck, maybe I will.

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 7
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/8/2012 7:45:26 PM   
ericbabe

quote:

ORIGINAL: balto
I am on Matrix almost everyday so I knew about CoH but I never really read the threads except for the first one or two AARs. I see Eric all over this site and I now see Western Civ developed this.., SOLD!

Hi Balto. Thanks for the kind words. If you find you like "COH" as much as our other games, please help spread the word and post about us on other forums! Make sure you get a chance to try the game out in multiplayer.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 8
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/8/2012 8:25:14 PM   
Ratzki

Just ordered my copy a couple days ago, so now am awaiting the arrival in my mailbox. Everything that I have read sounds great.

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 9
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/9/2012 8:17:14 AM   
colberki

Can this game be compared to the old AH Squad Leader boardgame?

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 10
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/9/2012 2:31:45 PM   
J P Falcon

quote:

ORIGINAL: JFalk68

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

You have an excellent idea there...as a backer of over 30 titles in Kickstarter, I find it is a great way to get involved in a project when it is starting out....

(in reply to JFalk68)
Post #: 11
RE: A Question for the Powers that be - 6/9/2012 2:42:44 PM   
colberki

Buying game now. Boardgame pedigree and squad level scale sold me.

(in reply to J P Falcon)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A Question for the Powers that be Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI