Cant enter the lobby with the current beta version

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

JFalk68

Cant enter the lobby with the current beta version

Post by JFalk68 »

I tried to enter the lobby and I got a message that I needed the last official patch to enter the MP lobby, which is 1.2. I am using the beta 1.4 patch.
Joram

RE: Cant enter the lobby with the current beta version

Post by Joram »

Unless they change the server to allow the new version, you won't be able to enter the lobby.  
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Any word on this?
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Multiplayer is set to the latest official release. As soon as 1.40 goes official, the multiplayer lobby will be updated to that version.

In the meantime, I will see if we can get another lobby setup for the beta versions so that multiplayer is still available, even if it's a different lobby.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Multiplayer is set to the latest official release. As soon as 1.40 goes official, the multiplayer lobby will be updated to that version.

In the meantime, I will see if we can get another lobby setup for the beta versions so that multiplayer is still available, even if it's a different lobby.

Regards,

- Erik

I'm not sure it's worth the effort to set up another lobby at this point considering how many people use the lobby. I can wait a week or 2 till 1.4 is official. I would try to make sure 1.4 becomes the official patch for the tournament instead. Just my 2 cents
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

I haven't MP yet and would like to before the tourney.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

I haven't MP yet and would like to before the tourney.

Good point!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Ok, I will see what I can do. In the meantime if you want to practice multiplayer, just reinstall the 1.20 official update and you should be fine.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

I haven't installed the updates yet but the changes sound good. I guess you won't get any MP feedback on the updates.

Return to “Tech Support”