Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Point buy scenario.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> The War Room >> Point buy scenario. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Point buy scenario. - 5/31/2012 8:39:34 PM   
Josh

Gents I have a question about the "point buy scenario" where you can buy units and you have to fight over a long stretched road containing five victory hexes. The Russians are always on the defense and the Germans have to take the VP's. They are the attacking side but the chits are evenly numbered, both sides can buy an equal number of chits, so IMO the Russian are at a great advantage here. If the Russians have a delaying force on the first two VP's the Germans are already too slow to take VP 3 or 4 let alone 5. When the Russians set up their defense around VP 3 (in the middle of the map) with some MG's, 2 mortars and 2 AT's or a tank (a T-34 in an ambush makes you even more invincible).
The Germans need to move fast but they don't have the points to buy fast armoured trucks, or when they buy halftracks they don't have enough points left to buy other things. Now either the Germans need more points to make it more balanced, or the VP count has to change. Against the AI it's doable, if he messes up his defense, against a human I doubt it.
Ideas?
Post #: 1
RE: Point buy scenario. - 5/31/2012 9:03:21 PM   
rosseau

Can this be modified in the editor?

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 2
RE: Point buy scenario. - 6/1/2012 12:43:20 AM   
ericbabe

Has anybody played it multiplayer yet?

(in reply to rosseau)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> The War Room >> Point buy scenario. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI