Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/7/2012 2:40:36 PM   
JFalk68

Thanks Erik, I used my firefox browser this time to download it and the patch worked perfectly! Something with IE 9 was not allowing it to download/run properly. Problem solved!

On the patch, took me 30 seconds to figure out I needed to restart the game for the new terrain to take effect :)

Thanks again Junk2drive and Erik
quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

That's very odd - the file is definitely fine, but it sounds like Norton is doing something unusual to the download. It definitely works fine on 64-bit systems, including Windows Vista. You may have to more fully disable Norton and try re-downloading with a different browser after deleting the file you already downloaded and any temporary files.

Regards,

- Erik

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 31
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/8/2012 7:29:49 PM   
balto

Updated when I bought it a few hours ago. Running great. THANKS!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 32
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/10/2012 7:07:06 AM   
balto

I uploaded the Beta yesterday.

I have been in and out of the Multiplayer Lobby all day, no one is in there. About 2 hours ago I tried to go in the Lobby and it stated I had to update to Version 5, so I figured that official Patch came out. I did the AUTO UPDATE thing from CoH and everything seemed fine. Everything works fine also.

I do not see anything on the Forum about the official patch. Am I missing something?

No matter, everything is great.

PS - I think some weird things are happening when you and the enemy occupy the same hex, but I will save that for another day.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 33
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/10/2012 2:48:36 PM   
ericbabe

The official patch should be up now. The in-game message announcing the new patch apparently went up a couple hours before the in-forum message.

You may need to arrange times to meet other people in the lobby either in the in-game forum or in the Matrix forum as there aren't always people hanging out there.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI