Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/7/2012 2:40:36 PM   
JFalk68

Thanks Erik, I used my firefox browser this time to download it and the patch worked perfectly! Something with IE 9 was not allowing it to download/run properly. Problem solved!

On the patch, took me 30 seconds to figure out I needed to restart the game for the new terrain to take effect :)

Thanks again Junk2drive and Erik
quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

That's very odd - the file is definitely fine, but it sounds like Norton is doing something unusual to the download. It definitely works fine on 64-bit systems, including Windows Vista. You may have to more fully disable Norton and try re-downloading with a different browser after deleting the file you already downloaded and any temporary files.

Regards,

- Erik

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 31
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/8/2012 7:29:49 PM   
balto

Updated when I bought it a few hours ago. Running great. THANKS!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 32
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/10/2012 7:07:06 AM   
balto

I uploaded the Beta yesterday.

I have been in and out of the Multiplayer Lobby all day, no one is in there. About 2 hours ago I tried to go in the Lobby and it stated I had to update to Version 5, so I figured that official Patch came out. I did the AUTO UPDATE thing from CoH and everything seemed fine. Everything works fine also.

I do not see anything on the Forum about the official patch. Am I missing something?

No matter, everything is great.

PS - I think some weird things are happening when you and the enemy occupy the same hex, but I will save that for another day.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 33
RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 - 6/10/2012 2:48:36 PM   
ericbabe

The official patch should be up now. The in-game message announcing the new patch apparently went up a couple hours before the in-forum message.

You may need to arrange times to meet other people in the lobby either in the in-game forum or in the Matrix forum as there aren't always people hanging out there.

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> RE: New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI