Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Weird PBEM problem.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Weird PBEM problem. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Weird PBEM problem. - 5/28/2012 3:36:19 AM   
AW1Steve

My partner in our GC PBEM sends me a turn (for the third time). When he tried to open it before sending it asks for player 2 (He's the Axis). When I receive it and look at it , it calls for player 1. WTF, over? Any body got any ideas? Please? Many, many thanks in advance.

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve
Post #: 1
RE: Weird PBEM problem. - 5/28/2012 3:40:52 AM   
witpqs

In spite of what he thinks, he is not testing AND sending the same file. That's my idea.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 2
RE: Weird PBEM problem. - 5/28/2012 6:28:27 AM   
Roger Neilson 3

Tend to agree. I have one 'unfinished' turn save always and one finished turn save always. Its not too tricky to get confused on the different save routine and what you are reporting suggest you are getting an 'unfinished' turn from him - one he can still enter via his password to do orders yet to be issued.

Roger

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 3
RE: Weird PBEM problem. - 5/28/2012 7:55:01 AM   
Puhis

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

My partner in our GC PBEM sends me a turn (for the third time). When he tried to open it before sending it asks for player 2 (He's the Axis). When I receive it and look at it , it calls for player 1. WTF, over? Any body got any ideas? Please? Many, many thanks in advance.

I've seen this glich couple times before, the game is asking wrong player's password even though the save file is right. Usually I've deleted the file, downloaded it again and problem was solved.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 4
RE: Weird PBEM problem. - 5/28/2012 8:49:31 PM   
AW1Steve

Thanks guys! Worked like a charm!

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Weird PBEM problem. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI