Matrix Games Forums

Players compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta EstDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The mechs joined another empire? Why?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> The mechs joined another empire? Why? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/25/2012 10:36:02 PM   
Lonck

After playing the game for some time I notice that the mechanoid world were now owned by the xenox along with every ship they own (which just patrol utopia). What happened?
Post #: 1
RE: The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/25/2012 10:44:39 PM   
Beag

How much time? Some 40, 50 years?

If you are playing with history mode on, some things might happen regardless of your actions. Did the refugees already arrive?

(in reply to Lonck)
Post #: 2
RE: The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/26/2012 2:04:21 AM   
Kayoz

Did they get conquered by the Zenox? Conquering the last planet of a faction will transfer all their remaining ships/bases to the conqueror's possession.

< Message edited by Kayoz -- 5/26/2012 2:05:08 AM >

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens

(in reply to Lonck)
Post #: 3
RE: The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/26/2012 5:01:46 AM   
Lonck

Unless the Zenox ninja landed troop w/o war declaration. I think they got annexed after I got the message of the arrival of the refugees though I'm not too sure. Is there some kind of event that makes Mechs get annexed by the other empires?

(in reply to Kayoz)
Post #: 4
RE: The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/26/2012 5:47:44 AM   
Kayoz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lonck

Unless the Zenox ninja landed troop w/o war declaration. I think they got annexed after I got the message of the arrival of the refugees though I'm not too sure. Is there some kind of event that makes Mechs get annexed by the other empires?

Not that I am aware of - I think the Mechs ally with you at some point, in the story line, but I've never seen them join outright (without some pointed - as in the point of a sword - negotiations). Do you have a save-game you can upload? It might be in the message logs.

In my games, DW is usually too slow and unresponsive or outright unstable by this point, so I usually stop once I've squashed the Refugees. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on your query.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens

(in reply to Lonck)
Post #: 5
RE: The mechs joined another empire? Why? - 5/26/2012 4:28:44 PM   
Shark7

If you are playing at the max tech level, then the mechs would be on equal terms with every other race. It would theoretically be possible for any race to over-run them at that point.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to Kayoz)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> The mechs joined another empire? Why? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI