Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Request for combat resolution presentation

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Request for combat resolution presentation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Request for combat resolution presentation - 5/20/2012 5:14:55 PM   
sandman2575

Vic, are you giving any thought to improving the 'combat resolution' presentation? I see from the screenshots it looks identical to DC Warsaw to Paris. (Would love to see this improved for Warsaw to Paris as well!)

I can't be the only one who finds it *very* hard to make out the numbers/hash markers indicating #of units involved and those destroyed. For destroyed, the red against dark gray background is just needlessly hard to read -- and they're just too small. At the very least, could you make these numbers larger (or provide an option to make them larger -- and i mean like 2X larger!). It would also be cool if the names (or abbreviations) of the units could appear underneath the silhouettes -- it can be hard to tell the difference between the Pz1 vs. Pz2 silhouettes, for example. Or perhaps, give a mouse-over tooltip to display unit type.

I have almost no complaints about DC -- one of my favorite strategy titles by far -- but this is one of them. It would just improve the experience a lot to be able to read everything on the combat resolution screen more easily. I know space is a consideration for cramming a lot of units into a small space, but there just has to be a better way to make the combat results presentation more readable.

< Message edited by sandman2575 -- 5/20/2012 5:17:16 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Request for combat resolution presentation - 5/29/2012 2:32:43 PM   
rjh1971

I do agree, an improvement in combat reports would be great new. I even like better combat reports in ATG.

GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB

(in reply to sandman2575)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Request for combat resolution presentation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI