Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A GUI suggestion for combat summaries

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A GUI suggestion for combat summaries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A GUI suggestion for combat summaries - 5/13/2012 12:49:08 AM   
Lebatron

Since the lower right is empty why not put something useful there I say. So here I made a simple example. A nice convenient place to see your dice roll. And a better more understandable layout for presenting the combat numbers to us. The final line would sum up what the total roll was and give you a quick glance of the total defense value. Like say 13 : 14. You would then instantly gather that you missed by 1 point. The text field we got now should go the way of the dodo bird. It feels to beta to me. All game info can be clearly displayed on the main screen. If a player passes we could have a popup in large letters that appears center of screen that says "Soviet Passes" Or neater yet it could actually use your opponents name. Like "Lebatron Passes" Anyway on thing at a time. Hopefully, the lower right gets a permanent field for combat info as I suggested because I feel that info should be front and center.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lebatron -- 5/13/2012 12:51:09 AM >

Jesse LeBreton, AKA Lebatron
Development team- GG's WAW A World Divided
Post #: 1
RE: A GUI suggestion for combat summaries - 5/13/2012 3:21:29 AM   
Erik Rutins

That's not that far from some of the ideas we've discussed for more combat information, which is very high on the list for Storms of Steel and may get some attention before then.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Lebatron)
Post #: 2
RE: A GUI suggestion for combat summaries - 5/13/2012 5:07:43 AM   
jglazier

Excellent suggestion. I REALLY like it.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A GUI suggestion for combat summaries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI