Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Units and Buildings

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Conquest: Medieval Realms for iOS/Android >> Units and Buildings Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Units and Buildings - 5/11/2012 4:48:09 PM   
ltfightr

I must be doing something wrong. I can only make Infantry and Build the Basic building I can find any way to upgrade the buildings or build any other type of unit. I have the IOS app. I can build infantry and upgrade them to level 3 but see no way to build archers or pikeman. Any help?

Support the Boy Scouts buy Popcorn!
http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=3133025
Post #: 1
RE: Units and Buildings - 5/11/2012 5:27:06 PM   
gabeeg

You need to build the proper building to get archers and calvary and to build the proper buildings you need the proper terrain (i.e. get get archers you need an archery range and you have to build the archery range on a forested hex in your territory...for calvary you need to build a stable...). Hope this helps.

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 2
RE: Units and Buildings - 5/11/2012 8:30:15 PM   
Webizen

In order to see the other choices, you need to long press on the troop or buildings icon. For me, sometimes it brings up the additional options and sometimes it doesn't. I just keep trying until I get it.

Tac2i

(in reply to gabeeg)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Conquest: Medieval Realms for iOS/Android >> Units and Buildings Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI