small bug with bonus movement

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

raizer

small bug with bonus movement

Post by raizer »

Found a little bug. Bonus movement-which I cannot find in the manual but is an important part of this game is included! You are in a clear hex with a tank and of course, you move the 1 hex, and the bonus lights up -A great little notification- and you get a second hex movement, with wheeled on a road you would get 2 addtl bounus hexes...here is the bug:
Move the tank 1 hex, bonus notification comes up, you can EITHER move another hex, which is the correct sequence OR you can shoot, which is NOT the right action. Also your caps menu and your card menus go away after the first hex movement, as does the Odds calculation for firing,because you should only be entitled to move those extra bonus hexes and not shoot. But one can still shoot after that first hex movement if the player has a bonus movement left. So until this is fixed, in online games, we will need a house rule saying that if you move a bonus hex, dont shoot [:-]

So far the game is great. The simplicity and ease of play has been seamlessly ported to this computer game imho. I played on line last night against viper dave and it went quick and was fun!

The board game vets will crush the AI...I dont think Ive lost more than one counter in 4 or 5 games but viper dave beat me last night because of some errors on my part
Joram

RE: small bug with bonus movement

Post by Joram »

When you do the fire, does it properly use APs so the bug is really you are getting an extra action, or does it fire for free as well?
raizer

Post by raizer »

Its costing the correct aps to fire
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

Good catch! I'm surprised we got through beta testing with nobody noticing this.
raizer

Post by raizer »

[:D]

Return to “Tech Support”