Screen Shots

Matrix Games and Simulations Canada combine and completely remake two classic NATO vs. Warsaw Pact wargames into a new classic. Based on the original wargames “Main Battle Tank: North Germany” and “Main Battle Tank: Central Germany”, Flashpoint Germany is a new grand tactical wargame of modern combat. Every aspect of modern grand tactical warfare is included, from advanced armor, air and helicopters to chemical and tactical nuclear weapons. Step into the most dangerous war.. . that never was.

Moderators: IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Mad Russian

Screen Shots

Post by Mad Russian »

When I do screen shots in a vs AI game I just pause the game and do the screen shot.

However, if you are the second player in a PBEM game hitting the escape key doesn't pause the game. It doesn't do anything.

What does pause the game is telling the game you want to leave. Then it stops the game and asks if you're sure you want to leave.

After I process the screen shot I tell the game I changed my mind and go ahead and keep playing out the turn.

That at least works.

Something a bit more user friendly should probably be looked at for pausing the game in the future.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Return to “FlashPoint Germany”