New Patch/Update In The Works

Achtung Panzer:Operation Star is an Eastern Front wargame with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasize the scope of WWII tank combat. The gameplay is a remarkably realistic turn-based and real-time operational/tactical hybrid wargame that continues the series begun by the acclaimed Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
Tejszd

New Patch/Update In The Works

Post by Tejszd »

Missouri_Rebel

RE: New Patch/Update In The Works

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Good news. Is there any chance that some of the save game issues can be patched?

And is there any status update you can share with us concerning Multi-player?

mo reb
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
sandman2575

Post by sandman2575 »

Losing saved games because you open the Options menus is a bug that *must* be fixed...

A way to save without having to end your game --- this really shouldn't be too much to ask. patch?
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Just to be safe; I do not have any inside inforrmation as I'm just a fan of the game who checks out some of the other web sites.....
Haplo_Patryn

Post by Haplo_Patryn »

Do you know if the savegames will be compatible with the new patch or we'll have to restart all the games?
GBS

Post by GBS »

The only one who can answer questions about this game is "Andrey" and I have never seen him on this forum. He is on the SimHQ forum for Graviteam quit a bit. That's the best place to ask questions.
"It is well War is so terrible lest we grow fond of it." -
R. E. Lee

"War..god help me, I love it so." - G. Patton

Return to “Achtung Panzer Operation Star”