Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's World at War A World Divided".

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Gary Grigsby's World at War - A World Divided - Support >> Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's World at War A World Divided". Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's World... - 5/2/2012 12:53:15 PM   
jjmcnick@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recently purchased this game and have already encountered significant problems which have neccessitated me having to contact Technical Support. These have now been resolved and I am able to play the game, but read below:

I WOULD STRESS THAT I AM NOT AT ALL COMPUTER LITERATE AND ANY SOLUTIONS MUST BE PHRASED IN PLAIN SIMPLE NON-TECHNICAL LANGUAGE.

I am now dismayed to state that I have encountered a new problem with "Gary Grigsby's World at War A World Divided".

I am playing the "Total War" scenario (Axis Human v Allies Computer). The "Combat Analyzer" (8.3.2 on page 70 of manual) has ceased to show any projections.

For information: There was no Fog of War.

1) Can you please advise how I may continue to play this particular game.

2) How to avoid this happening again in the future.

Thank you in advance

John A Nicholson
Post #: 1
RE: Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's W... - 5/2/2012 1:08:18 PM   
boudi

Save your game, close the game and back to windows, launch WaW, the problem should be disappear.

(in reply to jjmcnick@gmail.com)
Post #: 2
RE: Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's W... - 5/8/2012 11:06:51 AM   
jjmcnick@gmail.com

Hello,
Thank you very much for the solution which I will try
John Nicholson

(in reply to boudi)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Gary Grigsby's World at War - A World Divided - Support >> Combat Analyzer not working: "Gary Grigsby's World at War A World Divided". Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI