Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New HCE scenario - Senkaku

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> HC Databases and Scenarios >> New HCE scenario - Senkaku Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New HCE scenario - Senkaku - 4/30/2012 12:17:57 AM   
CV32

Senkaku
By Clemens

quote:

Just a small scenario based on the Senkaku Islands dispute. This is my first scenario after a several years without harpoon on my computer, so please offer any and all critiques on this as I hope to write several scenarios based on the Senkaku and Spratly Islands and Taiwan, (possibly involving NK and SK too)

The background is yet another confrontation by chinese fishing trawlers. Several had anchored just off of one of the islands. As expected a standoff ensued until the JCG attempted to board the chinese trawlers. Shots were fired and both sides claimed the other fired first. Injuries were light and the chinese vessels finally departed but the Chinese were enraged to the point of sending a battalion of PLA to occupy the islands and put an end to the dispute. Japan has to defend the Senkaku Islands but is not willing to fire the first shot. Your mission is to prevent the PLA battalion from getting ashore by either remaining on station between the Chinese CSG and the Senkakus or damaging the CV thereby forcing the CSG to return to port. Weapons are tight, fire on chinese forces only after demonstrated hostile intent by the Chinese forces.

This scenario is designed for the Westpac Battleset and the official HCE database (HCDB-120405 or later).

You can download the scenario and database from HarpGamer.

Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> HC Databases and Scenarios >> New HCE scenario - Senkaku Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI