Hochkirch is nice but long true. Despite I would change it to longer one. I would do that because Austrian reinforcement have no influence on battlefield. They appeared in 9-16 round and mostly are inactive. I crashed them down, won battle playing Prussians, and I need to admit, that was no chalange for me.
How to win decisive battle at Hochkirch?
1. Need to retreat hussars on north to forest, enemy cavalry will not charge them there,
2. Reinforcement all infantry and cavalry from middle to the hills on the north west, where artillery is set uped.
3. Don't engagment your infantry there, shoot the cannons and wait for troop from middle.
4. Defend your cannons, and your cavalry supported by 2-3 infantry units shall destroyed the north left wing of enemy cavalry.
5. When reinforcment came, just destroy enemy.
I had lost 22% of my army. Austrians lost 60% of their army. If I got 5-6 more turn, I have wiped them out totaly.