Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Engineers needed, please

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Engineers needed, please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Engineers needed, please - 4/20/2012 10:31:14 PM   
welk

Would be greatif Engineers would be added one day in game. They would build (or destroy) fortifications (in a certain amount of time),build mulberry, repair damaged cities, etc.

The scale of the game is not a obstacle : in the parameters, you may find that :(info.ini file)

#Defines size of land units (1 = company, 2 = battalion, 3 = regiment, 4 = brigade, 5 = division, 6 = corps)

At size 1 to 4, engineers units are not absurd.

And in addition, some heavy long range arty would be great + the possibility to give different sounds to different countries (like the graph system) : with that sort of good little things, ToF could become a very good "OPERATIONNEL LEVEL" game in addition of the "great strategic" scale.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Engineers needed, please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI