Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Australian Beauties

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  85 86 [87] 88 89   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/3/2013 8:35:04 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

And as its Saturday, here's a picture of The Saturdays. With one question. Which one?

Hands down, the second babe from the left.

Middle for me then.

If I walked into a room with these young things they would ALL want me to leave immediately.
warspite1

You appear to have left off half the sentence you dumb ass. Dream on if you think any of these would look twice at you - especially after the whole restraining order thing... so embarrassing.

Thanks warped. I notice your mistake and I fixed it for you.
warspite1

Yes I appear to have all sorts of sexual and personal shortcomings according to my wife, Mrs. Marjorie Warspite.

You might want to think carefully about what you post. Are you not the least embarrassed at admitting the above????

warspite1

No I'm cool with that. At least they give Marjorie something to laugh about.

Hey, don't burst my bubble like that. You *&^* **#$!!
warspite1

I had to - otherwise it would have just escalated - and I would end up telling everyone on the forum about your little secret about how you were born a man, trapped in a woman's body and how you felt attracted to men and that these feelings remain - even after you had the op...and I promised that secret would stay with me to my grave. There is no way I would betray your trust about that deeply personal episode in your life.

So I had to break off the exchange - that way everyone will continue to think you are just a normal guy like everyone else.

Well I am grateful you kept my secret. For had you revealed it I would have been forced to instigate Mutually Assured Destruction by revealing you extreme love of sheep, crack and Necrophilia. And I know you do not want that info posted here.
warspite1

Eh? You say that like it's a bad thing..we've all done it...er ..haven't we? Guys?

Hey, how 'bout those NYC's....

I don't like sheep. I prefer chickens and hamsters.
warspite1

Okay.....that's nice..but not Dutch chickens and hamsters I hope?

Oh dear Lord no, I hate everything Dutch. The Dutch are so intolerant that I just can't tolerate them.
warspite1

Okay - I just wanted to ensure you hadn't gone all Orange on me....

I would never do such a thing. Nor would I go all yellow, like the French.

I think these multiplying responses are getting out of hand, what do you think???
warspite1

Yep stop it now

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2581
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/3/2013 8:38:43 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And as its Saturday, here's a picture of The Saturdays. With one question. Which one?

Middle for me then.

If I walked into a room with these young things they would ALL want me to leave immediately.
warspite1

You appear to have left off half the sentence you dumb ass. Dream on if you think any of these would look twice at you - especially after the whole restraining order thing... so embarrassing.

warspite1

Yes I appear to have all sorts of sexual and personal shortcomings according to my wife, Mrs. Marjorie Warspite.

You might want to think carefully about what you post. Are you not the least embarrassed at admitting the above????

warspite1

warspite1

I had to - otherwise it would have just escalated - and I would end up telling everyone on the forum about your little secret about how you were born a man, trapped in a woman's body and how you felt attracted to men and that these feelings remain - even after you had the op...and I promised that secret would stay with me to my grave. There is no way I would betray your trust about that deeply personal episode in your life.

So I had to break off the exchange - that way everyone will continue to think you are just a normal guy like everyone else.

Well I am grateful you kept my secret. For had you revealed it I would have been forced to instigate Mutually Assured Destruction by revealing you extreme love of sheep, crack and Necrophilia. And I know you do not want that info posted here.
warspite1

Eh? You say that like it's a bad thing..we've all done it...er ..haven't we? Guys?

warspite1

Oh dear Lord no, I hate everything Dutch. The Dutch are so intolerant that I just can't tolerate them.
warspite1

I think these multiplying responses are getting out of hand, what do you think???
warspite1

Yep stop it now

You first.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2582
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/3/2013 8:44:02 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Middle for me then.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

Yep stop it now

You first.
warspite1

No you go zuerst

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2583
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/3/2013 9:27:42 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Middle for me then.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

Yep stop it now

You first.
warspite1

No you go zuerst

Alright, I am done.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2584
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 8:01:55 PM   
parusski

Well I think it is time you all see the only woman that ever distracts my attention from my wonderful wife. Aisha Tyler. She has it all: she is tall(6'0"), beautiful, funny, a geek and she is on Archer. And she plays Battlefield 3 and Halo.

Attachment (2)

< Message edited by parusski -- 2/5/2013 8:06:52 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2585
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 8:02:00 PM   
warspite1

HOW IN THE NAME OF BONAPARTES BALLS DID THIS THREAD GET KNOCKED OFF THE FIRST PAGE????

I smell an evil Dutch plot.....those Crazy Dut...etc etc (you get the gig by now)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2586
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 8:06:32 PM   
parusski

quote:

HOW IN THE NAME OF BONAPARTES BALLS DID THIS THREAD GET KNOCKED OFF THE FIRST PAGE????

I smell an evil Dutch plot.....those Crazy Dut...etc etc (you get the gig by now)

And where is a thank you to me for getting things going again using my heroine, Aisha.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2587
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 8:41:02 PM   
Orm

quote:

Well I think it is time you all see the only woman that ever distracts my attention from my wonderful wife. Aisha Tyler. She has it all: she is tall(6'0"), beautiful, funny, a geek and she is on Archer. And she plays Battlefield 3 and Halo.

To Tall?

Edit: This was not intended as criticism rather a suggestion for a nick name.

< Message edited by Orm -- 2/5/2013 8:42:36 PM >

"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said.
"Have you thought of going into teaching?"

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2588
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 8:55:16 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

To Tall?

Edit: This was not intended as criticism rather a suggestion for a nick name.

It better not be criticism. My own sweet wife is 5'11". I love my wife, but Aisha...

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2589
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 9:42:13 PM   
rogo727

How do we stop the Dutch on their quest for world conquest and domination?
quote:

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2590
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/5/2013 10:05:19 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

How do we stop the Dutch on their quest for world conquest and domination?
quote:

The answer to that question is simple. The Dutch are the most intolerant people on earth, and we can't tolerate that any longer. I suggest we ban the intolerant Dutch from:

Leaving their unimportant homeland.
Driving.
Voting.
Owning a business.
Marrying.
Having children.
Posting on our forum.

In the name of tolerance I make these proposals.

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 2591
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/6/2013 12:08:29 AM   
ckammp

quote:

I'll vote for Frankie Sandford.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2592
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/7/2013 8:23:54 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: ckammp

quote:

I'll vote for Frankie Sandford.
warspite1

In which case I declare Ms Sandford the winner. Pretty face, but I still prefer Una - because she looks naughty.

(in reply to ckammp)
Post #: 2593
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 6:15:17 AM   
warspite1

And here is a picture of the lovely Gail McKenna for no other reason than it is February 8th..

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 2/9/2013 6:17:21 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2594
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 8:13:38 AM   
parusski

quote:

And here is a picture of the lovely Gail McKenna for no other reason than it is February 8th..

Nay Lord all high, she be too pale.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2595
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 8:21:52 AM   
Orm

Here is three pictures of Lenora Crichlow. Still to pale My Lord Parusski?

Attachment (3)

< Message edited by Orm -- 2/9/2013 8:22:41 AM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2596
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 8:36:46 AM   
parusski

quote:

Here is three pictures of Lenora Crichlow. Still to pale My Lord Parusski?

As Eric Cartman would say...SWEEEEEEEEEET...BAD KITTY or GOOD KITTY...hehehe

You Europeans need to keep normal hours, like we Americans. What the F time is it over there. Do u people even have clocks?? Or running water. I know the Dutch don't, but what about the rest of Europvillewellfarestates.

< Message edited by parusski -- 2/9/2013 8:39:29 AM >

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2597
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 8:48:18 AM   
Orm

quote:

You Europeans need to keep normal hours, like we Americans. What the F time is it over there.

It is soon 10 am here. It is a loverrly morning. Bright thanks to the new snow.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2598
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 2:35:20 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

You Europeans need to keep normal hours, like we Americans. What the F time is it over there.

It is soon 10 am here. It is a loverrly morning. Bright thanks to the new snow.

Now dillweed, I mean you Europeans need to change to American time. It is dumb to have your own time zones.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2599
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 3:07:03 PM   
Josh

Sure we got running water...

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2600
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 3:29:08 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

Really, you better catch it before it gets away.

Bwaahah bwaaahaaahahaaha.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 2601
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/9/2013 11:08:33 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

Really, you better catch it before it gets away.

Bwaahah bwaaahaaahahaaha.
warspite1

Yeah - stick your finger in the dyke....er..so to speak

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2602
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 8:00:22 AM   
warspite1

Ariana Grande - what a cutie

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 2603
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 8:40:12 AM   
Orm

quote:

She looks very young. Is she an actress?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2604
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 8:45:18 AM   
warspite1

quote:

warspite1

I think she's about 20 - she is in Victorious (my youngest little warspite loves the program) on Nickolodeon, along with this lovely looking lady:

Victoria Justice

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2605
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 6:42:10 PM   
warspite1

So - here is the competition. A straight head to head fight:

Ariana Grande or Victoria Justice

Attachment (2)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2606
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 6:46:27 PM   
Orm

quote:

Victoria Justice.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2607
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/10/2013 6:48:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Victoria Justice.
warspite1

Well its Ariana for me - love those big eyes and that hair colour!

Ariana 1
warspite1

vs

Victoria 1
Orm

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2608
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/11/2013 6:06:53 AM   
warspite1

Wow - things are really hotting up in thevoting dept now!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2609
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/11/2013 11:35:06 AM   
Chickenboy

Is this the thread where I have to be polite? No? Good.

Give me a vote for that lovely Victoria Justice. If for no other reason than to satisfy your ******* need for votes.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2610
Page:   <<   < prev  85 86 [87] 88 89   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  85 86 [87] 88 89   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI