Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Australian Beauties

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  83 84 [85] 86 87   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 5:21:21 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Warspite1,

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for this incredibly non-parametric statistical certainty of the most beautiful WWII ships. It will go down is history as being something on the internet some bloke put together. Still, any effort to ogle some interesting ships is time well spent. Thanks for putting it together.

Now, as Maurelius says, on with the quail!

@ Parusski: Oi!
warspite1

You are welcome - and thanks for your support

It must be great to know that you can now quiz your family and friends with such trivia. Imagine the next Christmas get together, or perhaps the summer barbeque.

Chickenboy: Hey, Uncle Walt, guess what the most beautiful cruiser of double-ya double-ya eye eye was?

Uncle Walt: Oh CB - what do you mean? Everyone has their own opinion of beauty - after all beauty is in the eye
of the beholder an' s***.

Chickenboy: No, no Uncle Walt - this is official. There was this, like, non-paraplegic statistical study on the internet and everything - some English professor dude or something, did and there was like literally tens of people that voted and the results have been adopted world wide and are official.

Uncle Walt: Chickenboy that's just great - now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go lube my car....[walks off mumbling - that boy spends too much time on the internet].

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2521
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 1:10:56 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Warspite1,

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for this incredibly non-parametric statistical certainty of the most beautiful WWII ships. It will go down is history as being something on the internet some bloke put together. Still, any effort to ogle some interesting ships is time well spent. Thanks for putting it together.

Now, as Maurelius says, on with the quail!

@ Parusski: Oi!
warspite1

You are welcome - and thanks for your support

It must be great to know that you can now quiz your family and friends with such trivia. Imagine the next Christmas get together, or perhaps the summer barbeque.

Chickenboy: Hey, Uncle Walt, guess what the most beautiful cruiser of double-ya double-ya eye eye was?

Uncle Walt: Oh CB - what do you mean? Everyone has their own opinion of beauty - after all beauty is in the eye
of the beholder an' s***.

Chickenboy: No, no Uncle Walt - this is official. There was this, like, non-paraplegic statistical study on the internet and everything - some English professor dude or something, did and there was like literally tens of people that voted and the results have been adopted world wide and are official.

Uncle Walt: Chickenboy that's just great - now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go lube my car....[walks off mumbling - that boy spends too much time on the internet].

You see, warspite1, I would not have started that conversation in that manner. Weren't there several categories for 'most beautiful cruiser' of WWII? Honestly, mate, I do wish you'd take these things seriously.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2522
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 5:13:56 PM   
Lecivius

ok, I'm back to being confused

Fortunately, that is my standard state of mind

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2523
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 6:48:14 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: MAurelius

oi - I think I know that chick.... oh yeah... my avatar :P :D

About time that some pics of that chick got posted here then.

"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment."

(in reply to MAurelius)
Post #: 2524
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 6:48:50 PM   
Orm

quote:

Well it doesn't look like we are going to get anymore votes - just 10 peeps bothered to vote for the final so these are the final results. Fortunately, from a statistical point of view, those ten votes have been sufficient to enable me to declare that this is the most comprehensive study of WWII ship beauty EVER and that therefore these results are OFFICIAL*

Most Beautiful Fast Battleship of WWII

Yamato (Japan)

Most Beautiful Battlecruiser of WWII

HMS Hood (United Kingdom)

Most Beautiful Inter-War Heavy Cruiser

Zara (Italy)
Won on the casting vote of warspite1

Most Beautiful Pre-War Light Cruiser

HMS Leander (United Kingdom)

Most Beautiful Old Girls Tarted Up For War

HMS Warspite (United Kingdom)

Most Beautiful Aircraft Carriers of WWII

HMS Illustrious (United Kingdom)

The Least Hideous and thus Most Beautiful-Battlecruiser-turned-Ugly-Duckling Aircraft Carrier of WWII

Akagi (Japan)

Most Beautiful Destroyers of World War II

USS Fletcher (United States)

*allegedly

Can we have an competition between the winners of the different classes so we can conclude that HMS Warspite, or whichever ship that should win, was the Most Beautiful of them all?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2525
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 8:32:50 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

Well it doesn't look like we are going to get anymore votes - just 10 peeps bothered to vote for the final so these are the final results. Fortunately, from a statistical point of view, those ten votes have been sufficient to enable me to declare that this is the most comprehensive study of WWII ship beauty EVER and that therefore these results are OFFICIAL*

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

The Least Hideous and thus Most Beautiful-Battlecruiser-turned-Ugly-Duckling Aircraft Carrier of WWII

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

Can we have an competition between the winners of the different classes so we can conclude that HMS Warspite, or whichever ship that should win, was the Most Beautiful of them all?

I would prefer we now have a contest to choose the most loverly uniforms of WWII.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2526
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 8:52:33 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

I would prefer we now have a contest to choose the most loverly uniforms of WWII.
warspite1

Good shout - I always liked the uniform of the 15th (Queen's Own) Uttoxeter Light Infantry

Attachment (2)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 1/23/2013 8:56:47 PM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2527
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 9:15:45 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

warspite1

Good shout - I always liked the uniform of the 15th (Queen's Own) Uttoxeter Light Infantry

Amen. I just wish photos of the ULI were online.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2528
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 9:20:35 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

warspite1

warspite1

Sorry - as an elite unit of the British Army, photos of the 15th (Queen's Own) ULI are few and far between. I managed to track down this rare picture, depicting two new recruits to the regiment hunting beaver - as part of their survival skills course.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2529
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/23/2013 11:16:37 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

warspite1

warspite1

Sorry - as an elite unit of the British Army, photos of the 15th (Queen's Own) ULI are few and far between. I managed to track down this rare picture, depicting two new recruits to the regiment hunting beaver - as part of their survival skills course.

Wonderful. Great looking soldiers.

I think those photos were from an Ambrose book. Am I correct/?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2530
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 5:33:24 AM   
Chickenboy

Man, if that's what passes for military training in the UK, it's no wonder that things are going to hell in a handbasket.

No camo on their platinum blonde hair? No abrasion clothing for the jungle? Inability to sight their weapons properly? Poor tactical spacing?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2531
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 2:09:10 PM   
parusski

quote:

Man, if that's what passes for military training in the UK, it's no wonder that things are going to hell in a handbasket.

No camo on their platinum blonde hair? No abrasion clothing for the jungle? Inability to sight their weapons properly? Poor tactical spacing?

But Chickenheartboy, you miss the only point that matters-WOMEN ON THE FRONT LINES. To hell with anything else. Pay more attention you Minnesota Loon.

Q: What does the average Minnesota State University student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2532
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 6:10:35 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

But Chickenheartboy, you miss the only point that matters-WOMEN ON THE FRONT LINES. To hell with anything else. Pay more attention you Minnesota Loon.

Make Love, not War!

PS. I hear condoms are great for protecting sensitive equipment from sand, dirt, etc.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2533
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 7:07:19 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

Make Love, not War!

PS. I hear condoms are great for protecting sensitive equipment from sand, dirt, etc.

How can condiments protect anything?

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 2534
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 8:00:37 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yamato (Japan)

Zara (Italy)

Akagi (Japan)

*allegedly

warspite1

warspite1

Wonderful. Great looking soldiers.

I think those photos were from an Ambrose book. Am I correct/?
warspite1

Correct. The book was his 1983 blockbuster:

"The 15th (Queen's Own) Uttoxeter Light Infantry - a crack British Army unit or simply another load of b******s dreamt up by that idiot warspite1?"

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2535
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/24/2013 11:28:36 PM   
parusski

warspite1 FINALLY speaks the truth:

quote:

that idiot warspite1?"

Those words are being inducted into the Hall of Truth by Matrix.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2536
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/27/2013 5:00:01 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

that idiot warspite1?"

Ambrose never got anything right. It should be the genius and gentleman Warspite1.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2537
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/28/2013 10:16:49 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

that idiot warspite1?"

Ambrose never got anything right. It should be the genius and gentleman Warspite1.
warspite1

Why thank-you Ormster old chap - the money is on its way to Sweden as we speak

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2538
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:23:01 PM   
Orm

Not enough beauty posted lately. I feel the need to post something to wake you guys up. Four blonde lasses should do the trick. Here are pictures of the Swedish group Timoteij.

Attachment (3)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2539
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:27:42 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Not enough beauty posted lately. I feel the need to post something to wake you guys up. Four blonde lasses should do the trick. Here are pictures of the Swedish group Timoteij.

warspite1

Ohhhhhh Orm do you have the phone number for these..any of these? I suspect by the law of averages that at least one of them must have a "thing" for fat, ugly, asthmatic Englishmen with a WWII fixation.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2540
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:40:35 PM   
warspite1

Allow me to reciprocate with All Angels - I recommend Starlight btw

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2541
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:47:02 PM   
Orm

quote:

Ohhhhhh Orm do you have the phone number for these..any of these? I suspect by the law of averages that at least one of them must have a "thing" for fat, ugly, asthmatic Englishmen with a WWII fixation.

If I forwarded a phone number I might get on the bad side of Mrs. Warspite1. No way that is going to happen.

But if you want to see them perform they recently appeared on a Swedish TV show. I think it is available for viewing around the world.

http://www.svtplay.se/sa-ska-det-lata

I suggest 32:10 into the show. Although much of it contains nice singing by the nine girls who were in the show. If you watch you should know that most of the singing is improvised and not practiced beforehand. Many of the songs are in English.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2542
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:52:20 PM   
Orm

quote:

Thank you Warspite. This might cause me to break one of the commandments. They are worthy of worship.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2543
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/29/2013 7:58:13 PM   
warspite1

I think we need another ladies competition. I'll see what I can rustle up at the weekend - between MWIF Write-ups, CTGW and making HMS Warspite .

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2544
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/30/2013 5:05:46 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Ugh. No. No. No and no. Try again.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2545
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/30/2013 5:08:38 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

a crack British Army unit

Wait. Which crack?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2546
RE: Australian Beauties - 1/30/2013 5:11:04 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

a crack British Army unit

Wait. Which crack?
warspite1

Easy Tiger!!!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2547
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/1/2013 9:28:33 PM   
warspite1

And here is a picture of Cheryl Cole. For no reason other than its Friday..

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2548
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/1/2013 9:51:12 PM   
parusski

quote:

Calm down everyone. First, who found out that these are the gals I have been entertaining at Fortress Parusski??????

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2549
RE: Australian Beauties - 2/1/2013 10:09:06 PM   
parusski

Since everyone wants proof of my involvement with these babes, here it is:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2550
Page:   <<   < prev  83 84 [85] 86 87   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  83 84 [85] 86 87   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI