Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Australian Beauties

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  327 328 [329] 330 331   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/24/2019 8:00:08 AM   
warspite1

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

Ignore this update - I edited rather than quoted

Round 1

Game 1 (Psycho Be-ach from Hell)

Lady Melisdandre - 7 (warspite1, Chickenboy, USSAmerica, Challerain, terje439, Zap, Frido1207)
Myranda - 6 (Orm, elmo3, KingHart, Lecivius, reg113, davidc)
Neither strikes my fancy - 2 (Twotribes, Zorch)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 2 (Young ladies wot got murdered by The Long Farewell courtesy of a kiss from the mother of the other one)

Myrcella - 2 (Zorch, Challerain)
Tyene - 12 (warspite1, Chickenboy, Two Tribes (under protest), elmo3, Orm, USSAmerica, KingHart. Lecivius, terje439, reg113, Zap, davidc)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 3 (Hot Dothraki Babes wot meet nasty ends - but at least one was relatively quick)

Doreah - 6 (Orm, USSAmerica, elmo3, Lecivius, Zorch, Zap)
Irri - 9 (warspite1, SEEAANNN BBEEAANN!, Chickenboy, KingHart, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Frido1207, davidc)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 4 (Ladies of a certain age - 45 to be precise)

Ellaria - 3 (Lecivius, Zorch, Orm)
Cersei - 11 (warspite1, elmo3, USSAmerica, KingHart, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 5 (Good looking, fair haired chap. GSOH. King. 19yrs old, seeks a Queen. Must be submissive, pretty, totally up for physical and mental abuse and mustn't mind the odd bit of abject humiliation. No time wasters please.)

Margaery - 11 (warspite1, elmo3, Lecivius, USSAmerica, KingHart, Challerain, Orm, reg113, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Sansa - 3 (Zorch, terje439, Zap)

Game 6 (Geezerbirds!)

Brienne - 6.5 (wars, USSAmerica, Lecivius, Challerain, KingHart, Zap, Chickenboy)
Yara - 5.5 (pite1, Orm, terje439, Zorch, reg113, davidc)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 7 (I wish I had a pound for every time the word whore was used in GoT)

Shae - 6 (USSAmerica, Orm, Zorch, Kinghart, Chickenboy, davidc)
Ros - 8 (warspite1, Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Zap, Frido1207)

Game 8 (I've attended some ropey weddings in my time but The Red Wedding probably tops the list)

Roslin - 8 (warspite1, Orm, elmo3, terje439, reg113, Challerain, Zap, davidc)
Talisa - 5 (Zorch, USSAmerica, KingHart, Chickenboy, Frido1207)

Game 9 (A mother's love. A tale of two versions....)

Lady Selyse - 3 (Zorch, Zap, davidc)
Lady Catelyn - 7 (warspite1, terje439, Orm, USSAmerica, reg113, KingHart, Challerain)

Gane 10 (It's grim ooop north! Wildling vs Northerner Part 1)

Ygritte - 11 (warspite1, terje439, KingHart, elmo3, Lecivius, Challerain, Orm, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Meera - 2 (USSAmerica, Zorch)

Game 11 (Wildlings!)

Gilly - 11 (warspite1, Orm, elmo3, USSAmerica, KingHart, Lecivius, Challerain, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Orsha - 2 (terje439, Zorch)

Game 12 (Bit part players....although one may yet feature in the last series)

Karsi - 7 (elmo3, Karsi, Challerain, Zap, Zorch, Chickenboy, Frido1207)
Lyanna - 6 (warspite1, Orm, terje439, USSAmerica, KingHart, davidc)

Game 13 (Major player meets bit part character)

Arya Stark - 11 (Orm, Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, USSAmerica, warspite1, Zap, KingHart, terje439, Chickenboy, davidc)
Bianca - 1 (Zorch)

Game 14 (Major player meets bit part character Part Deux)

Daenerys Targaryen - 9 (Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, USSAmerica, Zap, KingHart, terje439, Chickenboy, davidc)
Lady Crane - 3 (warspite1, Lady Crane, Frido1207)

Game 15 (The view looks more pleasant in the south)

Missandei - 9 (elmo3, warspite1, KingHart, terje439, USSAmerica, Lecivius, Challerain, Frido1207, davidc)
Nymeria Sand - 3 (Zap, Zorch, Chickenboy)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/27/2019 3:03:09 AM >

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9841
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/24/2019 6:03:20 PM   
Zorch

We interrupt this contest to celebrate the birthday of 2 legends of the screen and stage.

We now return you to your regular programming.

Attachment (2)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9842
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/24/2019 6:15:39 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

We interrupt this contest to celebrate the birthday of 2 legends of the screen and stage.

Krusty (Lenny Lobster) being tortured, in what was considered at the time a shockingly graphic and violent scene that earned the film it's X-rating. [Sweet Charity 1962]

warspite1

Indeed so. I always thought the film Sweet Charity brought out the greatest performance of Lenny the Lobster. One of the finest thespians to come out of the Crustacean community - the two crabs, Sebastian (Little Mermaid) and Buster (Tarzan), being perhaps his only real competition. But regardless, 'Legend' is not out of place when describing this acting tour de force. By the way, I dunno who the bird is with him, or what happened to her though?

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/24/2019 6:44:56 PM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9843
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/24/2019 7:46:25 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Krusty (Lenny Lobster) being tortured, in what was considered at the time a shockingly graphic and violent scene that earned the film it's X-rating. [Sweet Charity 1962]

warspite1

Indeed so. I always thought the film Sweet Charity brought out the greatest performance of Lenny the Lobster. One of the finest thespians to come out of the Crustacean community - the two crabs, Sebastian (Little Mermaid) and Buster (Tarzan), being perhaps his only real competition. But regardless, 'Legend' is not out of place when describing this acting tour de force. By the way, I dunno who the bird is with him, or what happened to her though?

Sadly Lenny the Lobster ended up in hot water when he tried to stretch his repertoire into horror films. You remember Invasion of the Crab Snatchers? I thought not.

The 'bird' ended up doing Attenborough nature documentaries. Kind of career limiting if you ask me.
But there's always a next life.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9844
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/25/2019 9:01:14 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

Welcome back Frido1207! and Zap I don't recall seeing you voting here before. Thanks both

So as we enter the pointy end of Round 1 voting, let's see what the latest scores have done.... There are still 3 or 4 games that are pretty close.... come on guys and gals, let's have your votes!

Oi! Mate! What's with the contest? My Margaery gets impatient for her big Chickenboy. Same with Cersei. At the same time. C'mon man-hurry it up.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9845
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/25/2019 9:08:57 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

Welcome back Frido1207! and Zap I don't recall seeing you voting here before. Thanks both

So as we enter the pointy end of Round 1 voting, let's see what the latest scores have done.... There are still 3 or 4 games that are pretty close.... come on guys and gals, let's have your votes!

Oi! Mate! What's with the contest? My Margaery gets impatient for her big Chickenboy. Same with Cersei. At the same time. C'mon man-hurry it up.
warspite1

I was hoping for a few more peeps to do their constitutional and vote. However its looking increasingly like we have all the votes we are going to have.

The voting for the 1st round will officially close at midnight tomorrow so there is not long left.....

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 9846
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/25/2019 9:16:03 PM   
warspite1

quote:

The 'bird' ended up doing Attenborough nature documentaries.

warspite1

There is something deeply worrying about that picture - taken I believe at the after party celebrating the release of Episode 3 of Blue Planet. David Attenborough is seen here with that bird, you know, the one that tortured Krusty in the 1962 smash hit film Sweet Charity and they laugh hysterically as they recount the numerous sealions that were ripped apart by Orcas that rode in with the tide to deliver death to the hapless mammals.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/25/2019 9:18:12 PM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9847
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 12:13:50 AM   
Zorch

Follow Zap's procedure:

What to do when you want to ignore something in a thread

1 Take a break.
Take a break from what’s enticing you in the thread by re-focusing your energy on positive, relaxing, and/or enjoyable activities.
Taking a bath.
Read a book.
Play a wargame you enjoy.

2.Distract Yourself
Visit other threads on the Matrix sight and start posting "gibberish" if necessary.
Create a thread of your own. Occupying your time responding to those who post on your thread.

3.Get fresh air
If you can’t get outside, imagine a place you enjoy or would rather be.

4.Reach out for help.

At a certain point it may be too difficult to distract yourself from the thread. Reach out to your Matrix members/fiends for a real therapeutic response of Humor, sarcasm, nonsensical response, changing topic with gibberish, warnings, perspectives.

5.Try grounding techniques.
Grounding techniques rather then focus on that thread. Simply focus in on one of your five senses. Then once focused repeat several times out-loud to yourself. "I don't need that thread" , "I'm better then that".

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9848
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 12:54:55 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Reach out to your Matrix members/fiends for a real therapeutic response of Humor, sarcasm, nonsensical response, changing topic with gibberish, warnings, perspectives.

Hey Zilch: Say something. Anything will do.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9849
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 1:38:41 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

Reach out to your Matrix members/fiends for a real therapeutic response of Humor, sarcasm, nonsensical response, changing topic with gibberish, warnings, perspectives.

Hey Zilch: Say something. Anything will do.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 9850
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 8:38:36 AM   
davidc

If I'm not too late, here are my votes
Myanda
Tyene
Irri
Cersei
Margaery
Yara
Shae
Roslin
Selyse
Ygritte
Gilly
Lyanna
Arya
Daenerys
Missandei

David

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9851
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 1:24:41 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: davidc

If I'm not too late, here are my votes
Myanda
Tyene
Irri
Cersei
Margaery
Yara
Shae
Roslin
Selyse
Ygritte
Gilly
Lyanna
Arya
Daenerys
Missandei
warspite1

Too late? Not at all - welcome to the competition and thanks for taking the trouble to vote

Less than 10 hours to go.....

(in reply to davidc)
Post #: 9852
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 4:59:17 PM   
Chickenboy

Warspite1, old bean:

Is it appropriate or permissible to remind people of their responsibilities for voting? I mean, with all the rubbish votes out there, there's a possibility that Melissandre may be overlooked-in spite of her substantial and well-rounded contributions to the series.

So, can I remind people about the need for a correct vote in this contest? A correct vote being one for Carise Van Houten. She's a very good actress, so we need to think beyond fleeting glimpses of her naughty bits. Grow up people! Here's a picture of her attending a red carpet event recently that has nothing to do with GOT.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9853
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 5:04:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Warspite1, old bean:

Is it appropriate or permissible to remind people of their responsibilities for voting? I mean, with all the rubbish votes out there, there's a possibility that Melissandre may be overlooked-in spite of her substantial and well-rounded contributions to the series.

So, can I remind people about the need for a correct vote in this contest? A correct vote being one for Carise Van Houten. She's a very good actress, so we need to think beyond fleeting glimpses of her naughty bits. Grow up people! Here's a picture of her attending a red carpet event recently that has nothing to do with GOT.

warspite1

So what exactly made you post that picture Chickenboy? Was it the rich colour of the young lady's dress? The elegant crimson belt that offset the deep purple one-piece splendidly? Was it perhaps the rather boyish - one might say androgynous - haircut employed by la van Houten? Was the elegance of the Jimmy Choo's the deciding factor? Or are you just an old perv?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 9854
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 5:16:15 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

So what exactly made you post that picture Chickenboy? Was it the rich colour of the young lady's dress? The elegant crimson belt that offset the deep purple one-piece splendidly? Was it perhaps the rather boyish - one might say androgynous - haircut employed by la van Houten? Was the elegance of the Jimmy Choo's the deciding factor? Or are you just an old perv?

Well, here's the actress in question on a red carpet walk into an awards ceremony (or some such) that has nothing to do with GOT. I wanted to point out her well-rounded pedigree vis a vis acting.

Would you believe me if I told you that this was the first non-GOT picture I could come up with for her?

As for salacious, biased and unkind suggestions that I'm an old perv-well, those are not worthy of a response. I think everybody that knows me would consider me middle-aged.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9855
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/26/2019 5:28:49 PM   
warspite1

Well you middle-aged Perv, personally I think Nymeria Sand (Jessica Henwick) was somewhat unlucky to have gone head to head with Missandei. She is a real contender for the unlucky loser spot if the voting does not produce a dramatic change in her rubber.

Attachment (3)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/26/2019 5:55:50 PM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 9856
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 1:27:37 AM   
Zorch

Another timeout for birthdays, if you can tear yourself away from these beauties.

French actress Lou de Laage, Oscar winner Sally Hawkins, and Jenna Coleman, who somehow didn't make it into GoT although her friend did.

Attachment (3)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9857
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 2:13:30 AM   
GaryChildress

quote:

quote:

Warspite1, old bean:

warspite1

I love the "What? What's everyone staring at" gesture and expression on her face. Damn sexist pigs out there!!!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9858
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 3:02:32 AM   
warspite1

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

So Round 1 comes to an end. And the final scores on the doors are:

Round 1

Game 1 (Psycho Be-ach from Hell)

Lady Melisdandre - 7 (warspite1, Chickenboy, USSAmerica, Challerain, terje439, Zap, Frido1207)
Myranda - 6 (Orm, elmo3, KingHart, Lecivius, reg113, davidc)
Neither strikes my fancy - 2 (Twotribes, Zorch)

Game 2 (Young ladies wot got murdered by The Long Farewell courtesy of a kiss from the mother of the other one)

Myrcella - 2 (Zorch, Challerain)
Tyene - 12 (warspite1, Chickenboy, Two Tribes (under protest), elmo3, Orm, USSAmerica, KingHart. Lecivius, terje439, reg113, Zap, davidc)

Game 3 (Hot Dothraki Babes wot meet nasty ends - but at least one was relatively quick)

Doreah - 6 (Orm, USSAmerica, elmo3, Lecivius, Zorch, Zap)
Irri - 9 (warspite1, SEEAANNN BBEEAANN!, Chickenboy, KingHart, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Frido1207, davidc)

Game 4 (Ladies of a certain age - 45 to be precise)

Ellaria - 3 (Lecivius, Zorch, Orm)
Cersei - 11 (warspite1, elmo3, USSAmerica, KingHart, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)

Game 5 (Good looking, fair haired chap. GSOH. King. 19yrs old, seeks a Queen. Must be submissive, pretty, totally up for physical and mental abuse and mustn't mind the odd bit of abject humiliation. No time wasters please.)

Margaery - 11 (warspite1, elmo3, Lecivius, USSAmerica, KingHart, Challerain, Orm, reg113, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Sansa - 3 (Zorch, terje439, Zap)

Game 6 (Geezerbirds!)

Brienne - 6.5 (wars, USSAmerica, Lecivius, Challerain, KingHart, Zap, Chickenboy)
Yara - 5.5 (pite1, Orm, terje439, Zorch, reg113, davidc)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 7 (I wish I had a pound for every time the word whore was used in GoT)

Shae - 6 (USSAmerica, Orm, Zorch, Kinghart, Chickenboy, davidc)
Ros - 8 (warspite1, Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, terje439, reg113, Zap, Frido1207)

Game 8 (I've attended some ropey weddings in my time but The Red Wedding probably tops the list)

Roslin - 8 (warspite1, Orm, elmo3, terje439, reg113, Challerain, Zap, davidc)
Talisa - 5 (Zorch, USSAmerica, KingHart, Chickenboy, Frido1207)

Game 9 (A mother's love. A tale of two versions....)

Lady Selyse - 3 (Zorch, Zap, davidc)
Lady Catelyn - 7 (warspite1, terje439, Orm, USSAmerica, reg113, KingHart, Challerain)

Gane 10 (It's grim ooop north! Wildling vs Northerner Part 1)

Ygritte - 11 (warspite1, terje439, KingHart, elmo3, Lecivius, Challerain, Orm, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Meera - 2 (USSAmerica, Zorch)

Game 11 (Wildlings!)

Gilly - 11 (warspite1, Orm, elmo3, USSAmerica, KingHart, Lecivius, Challerain, Zap, Chickenboy, Frido1207, davidc)
Orsha - 2 (terje439, Zorch)

Game 12 (Bit part players....although one may yet feature in the last series)

Karsi - 7 (elmo3, Karsi, Challerain, Zap, Zorch, Chickenboy, Frido1207)
Lyanna - 6 (warspite1, Orm, terje439, USSAmerica, KingHart, davidc)

Game 13 (Major player meets bit part character)

Arya Stark - 11 (Orm, Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, USSAmerica, warspite1, Zap, KingHart, terje439, Chickenboy, davidc)
Bianca - 1 (Zorch)

Game 14 (Major player meets bit part character Part Deux)

Daenerys Targaryen - 9 (Lecivius, elmo3, Challerain, USSAmerica, Zap, KingHart, terje439, Chickenboy, davidc)
Lady Crane - 3 (warspite1, Lady Crane, Frido1207)

Game 15 (The view looks more pleasant in the south)

Missandei - 9 (elmo3, warspite1, KingHart, terje439, USSAmerica, Lecivius, Challerain, Frido1207, davidc)
Nymeria Sand - 3 (Zap, Zorch, Chickenboy)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/27/2019 3:03:39 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9859
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 3:07:51 AM   
warspite1

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

So what does this all mean?

Well the next round will have the following contestants:

1. Lady Melisandre
2. Tyene
3. Irri
4. Cersei
5. Margaery
6. Brienne
7. Ros
8. Roslin
9. Lady Catelyn
10. Ygritte
11. Gilly
12. Karsi
13. Arya
14. Daenerys
15. Missandei
16. ?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9860
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 3:11:22 AM   
warspite1

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

The voting is now open to find out which lucky loser will claim the final spot in the round of the last 16. One man (Woman) / three votes.

Myranda
Myrcella
Doreah
Ellaria
Sansa
Yara
Shae
Talisa
Lady Selyse
Meera
Orsha
Lyanna - 1 (warspite1)
Bianca
Lady Crane - 1 (warspite1)
Nymeria - 1 (warspite1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/27/2019 3:13:24 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9861
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 8:14:47 AM   
terje439

Lucky (? for not being chosen by us? hmmm) looser;

Sansa
Yara
Orsha

(Cannot believe Nymphadora only got two votes )

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9862
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 10:39:42 AM   
elmo3

Myranda
Doreah
Nymeria

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
WitE2 alpha tester

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 9863
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 1:29:33 PM   
KingHart

My votes:

Sansa
Talisa
Nymeria

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 9864
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 1:55:43 PM   
Zap

Sansa
Nymeria
Doreah

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9865
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 5:44:24 PM   
Orm

Doreah
Shae
Nymeria

Continue to engage the enemy.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 9866
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 7:02:15 PM   
warspite1

ATOATOOGOTBC 2019

The voting is now open to find out which lucky loser will claim the final spot in the round of the last 16. One man (Woman) / three votes.

The early voting gives us the following:

Myranda - 1 (elmo3)
Myrcella - 0
Doreah - 3 (elmo3, Zap, Orm)
Ellaria - 0
Sansa - 3 (terje439, KingHart, Zap)
Yara - 1 (terje439)
Shae - 1 (Orm)
Talisa - 1 (KingHart)
Lady Selyse - 0
Meera - 0
Orsha - 1 (terje439)
Lyanna - 1 (warspite1)
Bianca - 0
Lady Crane - 1 (warspite1)
Nymeria - 5 (warspite1, elmo3, KingHart, Zap, Orm)

Spoilt ballot papers - 3 (Zorch)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/27/2019 7:42:42 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 9867
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 7:03:57 PM   
Zorch

Myreana
Doriela
Polyanna

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 9868
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 7:28:45 PM   
elmo3

@warspite1 - You missed my vote for Nymeria.

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
WitE2 alpha tester

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 9869
RE: Australian Beauties - 4/27/2019 7:43:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: elmo3

@warspite1 - You missed my vote for Nymeria.
warspite1

Sorry old bean, I wrote terje by mistake instead - all corrected now

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 9870
Page:   <<   < prev  327 328 [329] 330 331   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Australian Beauties Page: <<   < prev  327 328 [329] 330 331   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI