All the land was changed, a small description indicates what level of coverage provided and entrenchment. Of course, the various troops have more or less of ease to cross certain lands.
The roads can be built only by engineers, they cost 2 EP on flat ground and is multiplied by 2 for forests and hilly. By 3 for the high mountains.
The rivers are impossible to cross except for troops equipped with antigrav engine. They block supplies and the transfer of troops.
You can build bridges above that can be destroyed or repaired by engineers.
The streams are slightly crippling for all troops, you can also build bridges above.
Each race have its own troops. They are diversified according 6 catogéries: Hq, Elite, Builder, Troops, Transport, Fast Attack and Heavy Support.
Some troops who earn 10 experience points can be upgraded and receive a new type of weapon or new skills.
I added to those unfamiliar with the universe, a description of the unit. Its armament and his abilities are fully detailed to ease the neophytes of the universe.
Read, read, read ...
Cities have been replaced by spawn points, you start the game (depending on settings) with a HQ permitting to build all troops.
The spawns standard can not build HQ, Elites and builders. When you capture a spawn or a Hq, you can build your own troops above.
The fortifications may be built on the plains( which may become super fortress ), forests, hills and mountains. They can also be repaired by engineers.
Only one event is launched early in the game. It allow each race to receive his hero and its support unit.
They are unique, take care of it. You can not build else in the game.
There is only one research available for each race, it allows him to unlock his troops.
- The scope of supplies and the transfer of troops has been modified
- The recognition has been changed, some units have bonuses in recognition and some have the ability to hide
- Builders lose EP on movement
- The maximum experience is 30. Kill a unit provides 3 xp, retreat à unit provides 1 xp
- The HQ provides command a bonus of 100% on a hexagon around him. It decrease of "20%" in each hexagon additional
- IMPORTANT! The stack limit is set at 30 by hexagon. You will suffer a penalty if you have too many troops in a hexagon
- When you launch an assault, you will get a bonus of 10% in the first round of combat for some units
- Counter attack disabled
- The loss of "readiness" influences the hit points and power unit
- The experience add a bonus in the same field ( 1xp = +1% )
- NO AI !
- Disable action cards
- Disable rail cap
- Disable active cards
- Disable air supply
- Disable strategic bombing
- Disable air recon
< Message edited by nicodede62 -- 4/16/2012 5:23:00 PM >
- Pour l'Empereur -