Matrix Games Forums

Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

120 US Divisions before 1941???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Design and Modding >> 120 US Divisions before 1941??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
120 US Divisions before 1941??? - 4/10/2012 5:54:18 AM   
shermanwar

Hi,
I am playing Axis in GC as a learning process. I have kept the US as AI / Very Hard for a while then switched them to Human controlled to let them sit so I could learn without an AI US war entry. Its summer of 1941 in my game and I see a message warning me about the size of the US military. In the ready to deploy queue there are 120 Divisions!!!! That is completely inaccurate. How did that occur? And this with the country set to VERY HARD!

Here is a historical factoid on the size of the US Army then: "When the European war began in earnest on September 1, 1939, with the German invasion of Poland, the U.S. Army ranked seventeenth among armies of the world in size and combat power, just behind Romania. It numbered 190,000 soldiers. (It would grow to 8.3 million in 1945, a 44-fold increase.)"

Thoughts??
Post #: 1
RE: 120 US Divisions before 1941??? - 4/10/2012 6:43:55 AM   
doomtrader

Hi,

Looks like some kind of bug,
could you please send me the save game to doomtrader[at]wastelands-interactive.com

(in reply to shermanwar)
Post #: 2
RE: 120 US Divisions before 1941??? - 4/10/2012 5:13:18 PM   
shermanwar

will do!

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: 120 US Divisions before 1941??? - 4/10/2012 7:28:54 PM   
doomtrader

Looks like until turn 75 you have defeated all the allies, and the US becomes last defender of world democracy, mobilizing all it's strengths and receiving 10000 PP, so this is where all those units comes from.

(in reply to shermanwar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Design and Modding >> 120 US Divisions before 1941??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI