Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Production?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Production? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Production? - 4/9/2012 8:04:30 PM   
Cheesehead

I'm playing Germany against the AI (first game). In my report menu it says Germany is getting 164 PP, yet my increase each turn is only 33 (November 1939). I haven't been able to build any new units, just reinforce existing ones and I've only been able to increase my research by one "pile." Where is the other 130 or so PP going? Is this going to maintain existing units? Seems like I should be able to build new units for the upcoming batte for France? Just reinforcing my fighters has eaten up most of my PPs each turn due to British and French tactical air attacks.

Thanks

John

You can't fight in here...this is the war room!
Post #: 1
RE: Production? - 4/9/2012 8:15:36 PM   
JLPOWELL

You can look at the reports. To get information of the previous turns the reports you want are: upkeep and production (upkeep will tell you where money went) Note there are also events which add and subtract $$ sometimes large amounts so watch for those in the events report (it may not tell you how much however) Biggest event adds $2000 wow! and there are events which 'take' up to $500 away which can bankrupt you for a turn.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cheesehead

I'm playing Germany against the AI (first game). In my report menu it says Germany is getting 164 PP, yet my increase each turn is only 33 (November 1939). I haven't been able to build any new units, just reinforce existing ones and I've only been able to increase my research by one "pile." Where is the other 130 or so PP going? Is this going to maintain existing units? Seems like I should be able to build new units for the upcoming batte for France? Just reinforcing my fighters has eaten up most of my PPs each turn due to British and French tactical air attacks.

Thanks

John

< Message edited by JLPOWELL -- 4/9/2012 8:16:23 PM >

"Don’t you think that if I were wrong, I’d know it?"

(in reply to Cheesehead)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Production? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI