Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Worth the extra $10 for physical manual?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Worth the extra $10 for physical manual? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Worth the extra $10 for physical manual? - 4/8/2012 10:48:19 PM   
sandman2575

So, simple-minded question, I know, but I assume the physical CD for FOF comes with the complete printed manual?

If so, I'm guessing it's worth the extra $ for the manual - ?

I felt burned after buying the physical copy of WitE only to discover the manual was a fraction of the complete copy, and hence useless. I'm of the mind that with big, complex games, a physical copy of the manual is a must (looking at you, WitP:AE). I find trying to read a couple-hundred pages in pdf format on my kindle really cumbersome...

Anyway, if you are of the "YES, GET THE PRINTED FoF MANUAL" school, I'm ready to be persuaded --
Post #: 1
RE: Worth the extra $10 for physical manual? - 4/8/2012 11:08:51 PM   
Gräfin Zeppelin

After a few patches the manual is a bit outdated (but not as much as in WitP AE) its a good read and still usefull imo.
Oh and get this game its realy great. I never been interested in ACW games at all but FoF is a real gem of a game.

(in reply to sandman2575)
Post #: 2
RE: Worth the extra $10 for physical manual? - 4/9/2012 2:06:28 AM   
sandman2575

^thanks for the response. think i'll have to pull the trigger on this...

(in reply to Gräfin Zeppelin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Worth the extra $10 for physical manual? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI