Matrix Games Forums

New screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!Space Program Manager will be launching on Steam
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> 1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness - 4/8/2012 7:03:06 PM   
King Doom

A rival race colonised a planet I hadn't noticed in an area that was pretty much surrounded by my territory. The rival race having all of three planets including this one I decided to erase them from what I rightly consider my world. I blow them all up from orbit and send a colony ship over there. By the time the ship arrives, it's still enemy territory, despite the enemy having no prescence in the system at all! (they have two worlds left now, both quite far away.) There's nothing there, not even freighters, but it still wont revert to neutral territory no matter how long I wait! am I missing something here, since in the previous patch it seemed to revert to unowned territory after a few minutes.
Post #: 1
RE: 1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness - 4/8/2012 9:54:29 PM   
Theluin

I've noticed this behaviour too. It seems that in the newest patch territory doesn't refresh itself. However if you save and reload, the system ownership changes to what it should be.

(in reply to King Doom)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness - 4/8/2012 9:59:34 PM   
King Doom

Hah, I was just coming here to post that I'd spotted that, saving and reloading clears the issue right up.

(in reply to Theluin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> 1.7.0.13 foreign territory strangeness Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI