Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HQ buildup problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> HQ buildup problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 6:48:22 AM   
tigercub

i am using 106.04 turn 5, i am germans last turn i did a buildup then looking at my units i saw fuel & ammo at 100% but suppy was 2,400 % from the build up fine...looked ok...now in next turn i look my units and there suppy is from 16% to 36% suppy is gone!

i dont understand is this a bug?

i do have before and after saves were do i send!

Tigercub

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Post #: 1
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 7:25:09 AM   
Deserted Fox

Saves shouldn't be necessary.

In less than 5 minutes I replicated the issue using the Road to Moscow scenario , HQ Buildup on turn 2, turn 3 supplies at between 19 and 71%.

(in reply to tigercub)
Post #: 2
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 11:43:06 AM   
elmo3

In the turn after the buildup the units will not receive supply but they will still consume it during the Logistics Phase so I believe this is working as intended.

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to Deserted Fox)
Post #: 3
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 12:19:48 PM   
tigercub

sorry how can this be? i got 24 times max suppy 1 turn then the next be lower suppy than the rest of the men in my army that got normal suppy!

this makes buildup almost usless!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 4
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 12:30:45 PM   
elmo3

Not useless. It ensures that your men started the turn fully supplied so that they get maximum MP's for that turn.

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to tigercub)
Post #: 5
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 2:30:01 PM   
tigercub

16% supply level at the start of my turn is not fully supplied!

Tigercub

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 6
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 4:54:03 PM   
elmo3

It's not 16% at the start of your turn. It's 16% still left after the unit took full supply in the Logistics Phase.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to tigercub)
Post #: 7
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/8/2012 7:40:54 PM   
Joel Billings

The 2400% sounds like some kind of display glitch. As for the 16%, yes, this is after consumption during the logistics phase and should be expected. Supply is consumed during the logistics phase, fuel is consumed during movement, ammo is consumed during combat (some is used up during the logistics phase as part of attrition losses).

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 8
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/9/2012 11:22:05 AM   
tigercub

ok supply is used at the beginning...great so it is working..as intended IMHO they should be at max after this buildup and the supply phase 200% or 100% at least.. not less than other units in normal supply after supply phase...this is what led to my confusion.

Thx Joel & Elmo

Tigercub

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 9
RE: HQ buildup problem - 4/13/2012 3:17:53 PM   
tigercub

So if it can be worked out how to leave more suppy with the units after the HQ buildup say 100% make it would make buildup more usefull than the way it is now!

Joel?

(in reply to tigercub)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> HQ buildup problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI