We have a new version of the next update. You can get a beta version in the Members Club. It has a few changes since 1.06.05, as listed below. It works with Don to the Danube, if you have that installed.
V1.06.08 – May 1, 2012
1. Fixed a crash bug that occurred when scrolling the screen to the south edge of the map.
V1.06.07 – April 28, 2012
New Features and Rule Changes
1. Improved the map redrawing routines which should speed up game play on slower systems.
1. Fixed a bug where all units with a new TOE available would upgrade immediately, instead of it being a 20% chance per turn. We think this bug was introduced at some point in the past three months but we’re not sure exactly when.
2. Fixed a rare crash bug in the AI that could occur in a small map scenario when the lines were pushed to the edge of the map.
3. Fixed a bug in the AI causing it to warp units into a pocket near Leningrad.
4. Fixed a bug in the airborne drop loss function which was causing excessive losses to the airborne units.
V1.06.06 – April 4, 2012
1. Made a change to the AI that eliminates some AI cheat moves out of positions in partial pockets that they should not be able to move out of. We still think there may be other unintended cheat moves remaining. If you see a situation that looks suspect and can provide a save just before the illegal move so we can repeat the move, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to eliminate all of these cheat moves but there are many different AI functions so this can only be done via saves. The fix just made was possible because we had a player save that allowed us to repeat the problem.
Data and Scenario Changes
Changes in Device, OB and Leader files
1. The 42 Separate Tank Battalion (OB 241) now upgrades to the 43 Separate Tank Regiment (OB 243); a new 43 Separate Tank Battalion (OB 270) has been added for use by scenario designers. Note that the 42 Separate Tank Battalion upgrade skips over the 42 Separate Tank Regiment (OB 242) allowing separate tank battalions and tank regiments to both exist in late 1942.
2. Revised the penetration of the American 75mm & 76mm guns (Devices 362, 363, 364 & 607). Increased the rate of fire of the following devices: 358, 362, 363, 364, 365, & 377.
3. Corrected the name of von Both (194) from Hans-Kuno von Both to Kuno-Hans von Both.
< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 5/2/2012 5:12:13 AM >