Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take - 4/3/2012 8:13:58 PM   
mariandavid

Does anyone have a reliable estimate of how long the tank capable bridges being started when the Dec 16th scenarios start take to complete. Unless of course being an idiot I missed that is shows somewhere on the engineer unit. Would be nice to know in terms of timing moves - especially since the German commander would know!
Post #: 1
RE: How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take - 4/3/2012 8:58:57 PM   
Lieste

If you get multiple engineers on a crossing, then something like 13:30 or thereabouts is possible.

With disruption or with confusion or delays in the bridge arriving on site that could easily slip to late D1 or early D2.

Later bridges will typically take longer as fatigue takes it toll. Engineer quality and numbers have a large part to play, so this is very rough as a guide.

(in reply to mariandavid)
Post #: 2
RE: How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take - 4/5/2012 7:20:11 PM   
mariandavid

Thanks: It was the one point of operational known information that the game 'sort of' leaves out the loop to the player.

(in reply to Lieste)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> How long do the Dec 16th AM bridges take Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI