Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sound mod

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Design and Modding >> Sound mod Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sound mod - 4/2/2012 9:26:01 PM   
welk

Some changed sounds : they give to ToF a better WW2 "sound look", I think (some of them comes from the very old - but always excellent - SC1, I love to play in the SC1 sound ambiance)

These sounds are setted to be used with digital system (earphone)

Not tested in a complete game (so, i.e = I don't know how work strategic bomber sound, etc). I will test later, when my classic wargame 2.0 version will be ready. Report here, if needed, please.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by welk -- 4/2/2012 9:32:19 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Sound mod - 4/3/2012 12:41:00 PM   
Agent S

Dude,
I played SC1 to death.
(Oh the tragedy of isometric squares with 2)
-cool idea with the sound mod.

"Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Whatever the cost." -Dr. Who (#1)

(in reply to welk)
Post #: 2
RE: Sound mod - 4/4/2012 11:59:34 AM   
welk

Same for me : a real tragedy, these isometric square were hidous.
I think Doom could probably be assassinated if these kind of square would appears in ToF

IN attached is a special "minimal sound mod, for those who prefer play their PC wargame with minimum of sounds (like the old Third Reich PC). You have to install the principal Sound mod (see the link in threads above) before to install the minimal sound mod

Trucks rolling, tanks rollins and inf marching have been set as "silent" file, and the land combat sound looks like now the sound of land combats in the old Third Reich PC. In addition, a alternate land combat sound is provided (to use it, just erase "_alternate" at the end of the name of file.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by welk -- 4/4/2012 12:04:14 PM >

(in reply to Agent S)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Design and Modding >> Sound mod Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI