Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active - 3/30/2012 6:18:07 AM   
lion_of_judah

Scenario I'm working on " asia aflame" I have ran into a bit of a snag. Papa New Guinea is suppose too be active but when i start to play they are showing " yes" for asleep. and every other nation is at war with them. i have checked the diplomatic portion and they are at level 1 and 2 with australia and japan but everytime i start a new game same result. any help will be appreciated. the following are active regimes

Australia
Indonesia
indo-chinese union
philippine republic
japan
communist china
republic of china ( replaced manchuko with them)
papa new guiena
mongolia

in-active
russian federation
kampuchea

< Message edited by lion_of_judah -- 3/30/2012 6:20:04 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be... - 4/2/2012 8:24:58 AM   
lion_of_judah

Vic
the version I'm using is 2.10b latest patch.

(in reply to lion_of_judah)
Post #: 2
RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be... - 4/4/2012 8:24:42 AM   
lion_of_judah

vic need help please or someone......

Post #: 3
RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be... - 4/4/2012 2:21:56 PM   
Vic

i am sorry i have no time at the moment to provide support for which i'll have to review your scenario (in progress).

best,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

Post #: 4
RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be... - 4/4/2012 5:25:33 PM   
ernieschwitz

If i had the file, i would be more than happy to take a look at what might be the issue.

You know my email :)

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI