Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

two bugs in 1.7.0.13

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> two bugs in 1.7.0.13 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
two bugs in 1.7.0.13 - 3/28/2012 6:43:20 AM   
chrisianak15

I have noticed 2 bugs.
1. The list issue another poster mentioned is due to a massive number of designs for some ship types (resupply and Capital, I think) being autocreated by the AI. If I had to hazard a guess i'd say it is creating a new base design for each new technology, (not a new version either, that wouldn't be as muuch of a pain)
2. Diplomacy windows, like the trade screen or the screen where you are yelled at for an empire finding out you hire pirates to shoot at them , have a bug where if you load a game while they are open, the window is stuck open without dialog options or any other way to close the window. This forces me to restart the game to get my view back.
Post #: 1
RE: two bugs in 1.7.0.13 - 3/28/2012 11:12:56 PM   
shunwick

I had a situation where I had a fleet attacking a pirate base, was doing ok but then an autosave happened and the pirate base became invulnerable. It just would not die no matter how much firepower I threw at it. In the end I withdrew the fleet and then attacked with another fleet and the base died ok.

Best wishes,
Steve

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to chrisianak15)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> two bugs in 1.7.0.13 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI