Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Logistics Phase Port Repair

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Logistics Phase Port Repair Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Logistics Phase Port Repair - 3/25/2012 4:20:06 PM   
The Red Baron

During the general logistics phase, which comes first: port repair or supply distribution? I have a motorized division currently sitting far from its HQ and equally far from a working rail head; however, its 1 hex distant from the port of Kuressare. Currently, damage to the port precludes it use for strategic naval transport and supply; however, during my next logistics phase enough damage will be repaired so that I can use it for both. If damage repair occurs before supplies distribution, I'll leave the unit sitting on the port hex to benefit from supply; but, if supply distribution occurs before port repair, my unit won't benefit from port supply until the following logistics phase, in which case I need to supply it by air. Page 33 & 34 of the US Letter Manual address the order of segments in the logistics phase but do not specifically mention a port or factory repair sub-segment. I see sub-segments for adding, upgrading and expanding factories but not repairing them.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Logistics Phase Port Repair Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI