Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

price reduction?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Making History II: The War of the World >> price reduction? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
price reduction? - 3/25/2012 1:42:16 AM   
**budd**

Is matrix going to reduce their price to match the price drop on the developers site?
Will it be the latest patched up version?

< Message edited by **budd** -- 3/25/2012 1:44:18 AM >

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Post #: 1
RE: price reduction? - 3/25/2012 7:08:16 AM   
sabre1

Hey Budd,

I'm still waiting to see if they are even going to post the patch here on Matrix.

Maybe we need another patch campaign.

Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 2
RE: price reduction? - 3/25/2012 4:29:44 PM   
**budd**

I just checked the store, my page comes up at 24.99 in euros, yesterday it was 29.99 in dollars. If it goes down to 19.99 in dollars i'll take a look at it. I'm assuming that the matrix version can use the patch from the dev's site, if they don't post it here. It's happened before where matrix doesn't post new patches, AGEOD is a good example of this.

Can you give me a quick lowdown on this title?

I don't even know why i'm looking to get something new since i have plenty to play.Been taking a break from wargames and playing oblivion for a bit. Ever just stare at your loaded wargames and even fire one up and just not play.I been looking at trying something more operational in nature again also. DCWTP is what i've been looking at, i'd like to support Vic with my dollars, but operational scale has always been difficult for me. I have reloaded combat command and updated it and reread the manual, it will probably be the next thing i play.

(in reply to sabre1)
Post #: 3
RE: price reduction? - 3/25/2012 10:40:21 PM   
sabre1

Well I was getting ready to play this title PBEM with a friend, but I haven't patched it up to the latest and greatest. I've had it quite awhile, but not opened it until recently.

Hopefully this new patch makes it worth the effort, because from what I can tell the tutorial leaves a lot to be desired.

Budd, is the new patch available from Muzzy Lane webiste? I could not find the link. Of course for me that is not surprising.

Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 4
RE: price reduction? - 3/25/2012 11:51:59 PM   
**budd**

This is from the dev's website.

The 1.26 update is here, including the new Editor, and a lower price for MHII !
Posted on Mar 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM by Chris
The 1.26 official update is now live. You should be prompted to update the next time you start the game. This update includes a number of bug fixes and significant improvements to the AI. It also includes what many of you have been waiting for--a full featured Game Editor! This editor is easier to use and far more detailed than any editor we've created before. Thanks so much to all of you who participated in the pre-release development and helped us out! The game manual has also been updated with instructions for using the editor. It appears at the very end of the manual as an appendix. Complete Release Notes on this update can be found HERE.
In addition to the update, we have also reduced the price of MHII to $19.99! So get the game if you haven't already, fire up the editor and give it a try. We can't wait to see what you come up with for mods!

all i could find on the patch. If you get some play time in, share your opinions on this title.

(in reply to sabre1)
Post #: 5
RE: price reduction? - 3/27/2012 1:19:36 AM   
**budd**

bump for someone who might know

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Making History II: The War of the World >> price reduction? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI